Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Sản xuất - Vận hành sản xuất :
Key performance metrics in support of the hard goods PE role in VN will be:
1. Achieve 100% process capability objectives (timelines, product based metric goals, etc…) leading to 1st green light signoff of PING new products.
2. Assure T1/T2’s and PING achieve new product FMEA RPN completion dates to accommodate 1st
green light release timelines.
3. Provide tangible support to PING Costing Manager tied to new product cost avoidance and savings targets without sacrifice of PRDS intent during 1st green light initiatives.
Job Duties & Wages: Reference below and labor agreement.
• Evaluate and improve new product development processes throughout manufacturing operations via data driven analysis of operations and systems.
• Initiate, support and maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving pre-production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers.
• Develop innovative solutions to bottlenecks during new product pre-pilot and pilot phases.
• Improve process capability and pre-production volume output while maintaining and improving quality standards during pre-pilot and pilot phases.
• Proactively engage PING Costing Manager to ID, assess and recommend new processes and/or procedures that may serve to reduce waste and/or inefficiency within pre-production processes. Participate and support CBD reviews where requested to contribute to cost avoidance and savings goals without sacrifice of PRDS intention.
• Support the preparation of pre-pilot and pilot samples for PING and supplier evaluation.
• Perform rework and scrap analysis from pre-pilot and pilot phases – strive for reduction.
• Collect, record, transcribe, and manage FMEA input/output information with data linking PING with T1/T2 suppliers to reduce and/or manage risk from high FMEA RPN items prior to 2nd green light production release.
• Use data driven support to prove “process capability and stability” throughout pre-pilot and pilot phases prior to production release.
• Document status and results from FMEA and Q-Snap efforts within PING SharePoint.
• ID, ensure and support measurement apparatus calibrations and verifications std’s tied to testing equipment at T1/T2’s to support and ensure pre-pilot and pilot data accuracy.
• Develop and implement systems that optimize all phases of pre-production process.
• Provide suggestions during MRB/RTV incident investigations.
• Serve as lead recommendation hub supporting T1/T2 and PING on scrap, rework, bottleneck, MRB/RTV corrective actions during new product pre-pilot and pilot phases. Serve as an “SME” resource during production phase to partner with PING FOM’s and T1/T2 suppliers should issues develop during production.
• Work with lead PE within PING USA along with suppliers and PING Costing Managers to develop cost-effective and working pre-production process.
• Serves to ensure new projects target dates are completed on time via official 1st green light review and signoff.
• Ensure pre-production financial budgets are followed with emphasis on cost avoidance and savings metrics.
• Set pre-production standards whereby processes work at the optimum level, to the right rate and quality of output, in order to meet ongoing production supply needs.
• Participate in conference calls with PING USA where requested – often at night or early AM.
Additionally, the PE role shall maintain:
Full time role to serve as PING Vietnam PE eyes and ears with focus on PING new product related matters, with direct feedback and influence at the factory level, ensuring all aspects of operations and/or processes that impact PING new products meet specifications of PING PRDS, design intent and CAD models;
Initiate the development of ongoing FMEA reviews and associated meetings to track high risk sub process that support and/or impugn new development processes in accordance with PING PRDS standards. Role emphasizes quality output of pre-pilot and pilot data tied to rework/scrap rates and impact on future PING production PO commitments;
Work closely with T1 and T2 suppliers, PING Design and Project Engineers, Costing Manager, Materials and QC teams to monitor and improve the efficiency and output of PING new products through a factory and report bottlenecks early - with suggested data driven resolutions.
Remuneration Package: 25,000USD (Loaded)