Mô tả công việc
You will be responsible to project manages Digital Bank initiative and set up Credit Card business in Vietnam, collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure the delivery of project timelines and objectives.
Active engagement and assistance in the ad hoc projects and other related business support activities are also expected.
The PMO Manager is also required to provide project support, ensuring project plans and project documentation are complete and up-to-date, provide regular project status updates, help acquire the necessary resources and skills, and contribute to the delivery of business process to meet identified business requirements. A PMO manager underpins the project delivery mechanisms by ensuring that all business change in an organization is managed in a control way.
Coordination and Management of project to set up Credit Card Business
• Work closely with senior business leadership and/or Program Management to define requirements and vet solutions
• Establish the approach and define the necessary work activities (projects, BAU, etc.) to achieve project and programme target, monitor & report progress, and address any program-level issues.
• Ensure business counterpart readiness activities complete and takes ownership for entire end-to-end project across all work tracks and all team members
• Provide proactive communication with senior and/or Program management to understand needs, communicate status, and resolve conflict
• Research, implement and evaluate cutting edge project management improvement practices to enhance effectiveness and efficiency of current planning and execution processes
• Define, discover, document, or standardize processes as appropriate
• Integrate planning tasks across multiple spaces within the Line if Business
• Understand strong controls and audit requirements; ensures project aligns with established practices
• Accountable for serving as primary contact for status updates and adjustments to the project timeline
• Responsible for ensuring that information dissemination to internal stakeholders is timely, clear, and coordinated
• Monitor and ensure all work streams are on track and responsible to flag out any potential risk and delays
• Enhance project standards across all initiatives in the portfolio
• Update and administer the project plans as required using reports from project teams and the outcomes of project, PSC level meetings and workshops.
• Drive closer collaboration across the different sub streams
• Ad hoc projects and other related activities as required.