- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Điện - Điện tử
Mô tả công việc
Duty station: Hanoi, Vietnam
Duration: 3 years contract starting ASAP with the possibility of extension
• Provide inputs and technically support the design and implementation of policy advice on renewable energy development to the Electricity and Renewable Energy Agency and other public agencies.
• Technically support the design and implementation of capacity building programmes for public and private sector organizations in the field of renewable energy (RE)
• Develop Terms of Reference for consultancy services, facilitate the selection and contract preparation for institutions/companies that carry out short-term assignments;
• Manage the implementation of various technical assistance activities on RE
• Support the regular monitoring and reporting on the progress of relevant project activities;
• Provide technical inputs and expertise within the project’s activities;
• Support in maintaining quality assurance throughout the project cycle for a wide range of different activities (pilot projects, capacity building, policy advice, reports, studies);
• Liaise and coordinate with key stakeholders in the renewable energy sector
• Ensure and maintain close and effective cooperation among international and national experts and Project team and partners;
• Provide support to the international consultants when field visits in Vietnam take place (logistics, information, contacts…);
• Co-organize relevant workshops, trainings and study tour as needed.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Minimum a Master Degree in Engineering, Political Sciences, or Economics
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the energy sector
• Experience in solar energy, wind energy, electric grid, energy planning and/or is an asset
• At least 3 years in international project setting, preferably experience with ODA
• Experience in working with and managing international and national consultants
• Experience in or working with public institutions/ state-owned enterprises
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Vietnamese and English
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to balance multiple priorities and manage deadlines
• Ability to work autonomously and motivate one-self
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to quickly master complex and unfamiliar subjects.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of staff in a professional manner
• High team spirit with ability to work independently, results-oriented and self-motivated
• Willingness to travel on short trips, both within Vietnam and, possibly, abroad
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions with a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation and good policies of training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either via VietnamWorks or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 31st January 2019.
Note: Please state in the subject line or on the envelope the following: “Application for the Project Officer ESP_4E”
The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here: *********
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURE
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions in a friendly,creative working environment
- Competitive benefits and compensation
- Good training and professional development possibilities