- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcPRIMARY FUNCTION: Manage the day-to-day procurement and sourcing operations. Sourcing duties include handling the company’s end-to-end sourcing operations, appraise and improve sourcing activities by analyzing the company’s spending, nurturing supplier partnerships, and establishing new procurement and supplier possibilities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Establish department practices and procedures based on best practices
- Effective negotiating strategies to secure profitable deals
- Discover, partner and nurture trustworthy vendors and suppliers
- Communicates with FPC, Controls, and Fluids divisions regarding new product developments, processes, and tech transfers
- Represents the company and its interests in all associations with outside suppliers and potential suppliers
- Adhere to all requirements of the safety program
- This position will require travel to visit suppliers in the region
- The candidate is willing to take on multiple roles and get the job done
- Approve and control purchasing functions within the Company.
- Ensure that purchasing ERP entries and documents are properly managed
- Perform purchasing analysis and cost data for use in scheduling, planning, budgeting, and other functional activities
- Research and anticipate market shifts in the negotiating power of suppliers
- Perform cost and scenario analysis and benchmarking
- Estimate risks and apply risk mitigation
- Review cost of materials and pursue cost reductions through alternate sourcing, approved material substitutions, improved production methods, etc.
- Analyze markets and recommend material and supply purchases based on anticipated changes in prices and market assessments
- Analyze and calculate costs of procurement and suggest methods to decrease expenditures
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
- Generate and implement efficient sourcing and category management strategies
- Assess vendor capabilities, develops alternate sources, and evaluate vendor performance
- Conduct supplier analysis, evaluate potential suppliers, and partner with Deltrol Controls and Deltrol Fluid Products to manage the supplier qualification process
- Perform supplier audits and grow the local supply chain
- Work with Deltrol Corp Sourcing Team to find high quality, low cost suppliers
- Manage the sampling and product approval process for Deltrol Corp projects
- Other duties as assigned by General Director
REPORTING / WORKING RELATIONSHIP:
- Reports to the General Director.
- Interfaces with the FPC Manufacturing Manager, Quality Control Supervisor, Finance Manager, Production Scheduler and the Import/Export Service Coordinator. Interfaces with Deltrol Corp. Purchasing groups, Engineering groups, Quality groups, and other related departments and personnel as required.
Yêu cầu công việc- Bachelor’s university degree (preferred) or certification
- Minimum five (5) years purchasing and sourcing experience.
Performance shall be measured in relation to predetermined standards of performance agreed upon with the General Director at the beginning of each year.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- 13 month salary + Bonus
- Extra Health Insurance
- Training opportunity
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí