Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Sản xuất - Vận hành sản xuất :
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Manage the day-to-day procurement and sourcing operations. Sourcing duties include handling the company’s end-to-end sourcing operations, appraise and improve sourcing activities by analyzing the company’s spending, nurturing supplier partnerships, and establishing new procurement and supplier possibilities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Establish department practices and procedures based on best practices
- Effective negotiating strategies to secure profitable deals
- Discover, partner and nurture trustworthy vendors and suppliers
- Communicates with FPC, Controls, and Fluids divisions regarding new product developments, processes, and tech transfers
- Represents the company and its interests in all associations with outside suppliers and potential suppliers
- Adhere to all requirements of the safety program
- This position will require travel to visit suppliers in the region
- The candidate is willing to take on multiple roles and get the job done
- Approve and control purchasing functions within the Company.
- Ensure that purchasing ERP entries and documents are properly managed
- Perform purchasing analysis and cost data for use in scheduling, planning, budgeting, and other functional activities
- Research and anticipate market shifts in the negotiating power of suppliers
- Perform cost and scenario analysis and benchmarking
- Estimate risks and apply risk mitigation
- Review cost of materials and pursue cost reductions through alternate sourcing, approved material substitutions, improved production methods, etc.
- Analyze markets and recommend material and supply purchases based on anticipated changes in prices and market assessments
- Analyze and calculate costs of procurement and suggest methods to decrease expenditures
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
- Generate and implement efficient sourcing and category management strategies
- Assess vendor capabilities, develops alternate sources, and evaluate vendor performance
- Conduct supplier analysis, evaluate potential suppliers, and partner with Deltrol Controls and Deltrol Fluid Products to manage the supplier qualification process
- Perform supplier audits and grow the local supply chain
- Work with Deltrol Corp Sourcing Team to find high quality, low cost suppliers
- Manage the sampling and product approval process for Deltrol Corp projects
- Other duties as assigned by General Director
REPORTING / WORKING RELATIONSHIP:
- Reports to the General Director.
- Interfaces with the FPC Manufacturing Manager, Quality Control Supervisor, Finance Manager, Production Scheduler and the Import/Export Service Coordinator. Interfaces with Deltrol Corp. Purchasing groups, Engineering groups, Quality groups, and other related departments and personnel as required.