- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: 1 - 2 năm kinh nghiệm
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Đại học trở lên
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 5 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Xây dựng
Mô tả công việcAK Interiors is looking for a few special people to join our talent team of Interior Designers in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
If you are a talented and passionate interior designer who is team-oriented, experienced and committed with strong design skills, we want to meet you.
If you would like the opportunity to join the most professional team in HCMC, then send us your CV and portfolio now.
Yêu cầu công việcWe are looking for candidates with:
• Vietnamese with 2+ years’ experience working in interior design.
• Knowledge and experience in all aspects of interior design, particularly in the following areas:
o Innovative Commercial Office Design.
o Factory Office Design.
o International Education.
o Showroom & Shop.
To join AK Interiors you need to have:
• Excellent creative and interior design skills.
• The ability to work in a close-knit team environment.
• Fluent written and spoken Vietnamese as well as advanced English skills (speaking, listening, writing and reading).
• Proficient skills using AutoCAD, 3D Max, Revit, Sketch-Up, Photoshop and other general office software.
• The ability to express ideas and communicate concepts in Vietnamese and English using a range of media including hand sketching.
Quyền lợi được hưởngSuccessful applicants will have the opportunity to:
• Work within our talent interior design teams.
• Participate across all of the design stages of a project, including Space Planning, Concept design, Design Development, Documentation, Procurement, Construction, and Project Evaluation,
• Learn about and work with a variety of materials and finishes and gain knowledge and experience on how to apply them in the design process to achieve outstanding design solutions for our clients.
• Directly liaise with external parties such as Clients, Contractors, Suppliers,
• Participate in regular staff activities & annual staff trip.
• Contribute, learn and develop as part of our dedicated and talented team.
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí