Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Marketing - PR :
• To assist Management in increasing the Hotel’s profitability.
• To supervise staff within the section.
OVERVIEW OF DUTIES
• Is responsible for the implementation of RM methods in a dedicated hotel in order to maximize the turnover in accordance with hotel strategies, brand’s marketing and customer’s needs.
• Is responsible for having all the revenue management processes in place in the hotel, he/she implements the GM’s strategy on daily basis, updates planning, quotes groups and alerts GM, when market deviates from strategy.
Is in charge of helping to reach and beat the operational turnover budget of the hotel.
• Support the GM in the creation of the strategy (with proper analysis) and to work effectively with the implemented revenue management system. Furthermore, to implement the strategy, based on the daily recommendations in the distribution channels, as well as the daily check of the system recommendations for sense and provide complementary or revised proposals for optimization
• Is responsible for all reservation procedures and training the team.
• Communicate the processes to follow in terms of booking quality and correct data input into the PMS, toward the reservation and front office team;
• Regularly checks the input and the quality of data (segmentation, denials tracking, etc);
• Update the event database (e.g. in RMS).
• Analyze the hotel performance in the RMS as a basis for strategy decisions;
• Survey the market, the competitors in terms of pricing and closed dates as a basis for future pricing strategies;
• Analyze the contract performance (price, allotments, number of rooms sold, etc) before decisions on renewals are taken.
• Act as a support in the preparation of the annual revenue budget.
• Provide proposals for the adaptation of the long-term and short-term hotel strategy (day types, ideal mix, RML ranking, price points, triggers, sales conditions, etc) on the basis of the analysis done previously;
• Calculate availability and minimum rate for the requests by using group quotation;
• Providing dynamic forecasts, compared to the strategy of the GM and budget.
• Consult and implement daily the recommendations in inventory and distribution tools;
• Implement and communicate on minimum stay, closed to arrival, up-selling;
• Make recommendation for strategy changes in RMS, in relation to day types, ideal mix, close limits, booking limits, to be able to react early to guest behavior changes (new events, etc);
• Optimize the distribution channels.
• Analyze on a monthly basis the results in terms of internal and external indicators (RevPAR and market share), in order to react in time;
• Check regularly the implementation of the defined strategies (brand, place, hotel).