- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc1. Organize and supply nurse’s office.
2. Examine students who are ill and make recommendation: staying at school or calling parents for pick up. Escort to doctor as needed. Maintain student records and emergency contact numbers.
3. Administer First Aide. Facilitate First Aide training programs to faculty and staff annually or when required.
4. Facilitate annual health screening programs for students and support in health check procedure for faculty when necessary.
5. Assist Athletic Division, Physical Education and Health teachers with classes/ activities when necessary.
6. Maintain student/staff records and emergency contact numbers. Maintain confidentiality of all information data and records.
7. Advise teachers, principals, and other staff who need to know: allergies and special medical conditions of student.
8. Responsible for implementation of safety and occupational health policies and programs and documentation to ensure they meet applicable safety standards local and international regulations. Keep abreast of public health issues and issue health alerts to the student and families.
9. Promote good relationship with local health providers/ other international school nurse community.
10. Maintain effective relationship with parents, students and colleagues.
11. Coordinate with HRD to arrange health check up for teacher when needed
12. Execute assignments from time to time, report to Head of School.
13. Performs other duties as requested. A modest amount of overtime required in support of the school activities/ events. The school nurse is expected to be reachable outside of school hours should emergency needs arise.
Manage and coordinate the assigned schools health services program based on requirements established by school division policies, procedures, and protocols, and by local, and international regulations; maintain and operate the school clinic. The nursing professional is also responsible for identifying both actual and potential health problems, providing case management services, and collaborating with educators, school admin, students, and families to ensure students respond positively to their environment and develop normally.
Yêu cầu công việcKnowledge, Education and Experience:
Technical Knowledge: Obtain degree or certificate of Nursing.
Year of experience: Minimum of three years experience in public health nursing or community health nursing or school health nursing.
Intermediate level experience in computer applications, including word processing and spreadsheets. Experience in Apple environments a plus.
Excellent verbal and written English communication skill.
Customer focus: provide high quality of customer service.
Good administrative and organizational skill.
Able to work independently and in team.
Ability to work multi tasks effectively.
40 – 48 hours per week depend on the need of work and school events. Working by shift.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Competitive salary and benefits
- Dynamic Environment
- Professional Personal Development
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí