Lưu công việc
Ứng tuyển ngay
SO SÁNH LƯƠNG
Mô tả công việc
GENERAL TASK MANAGEMENT:
• Evaluate and continuously improve the production planning process.
• Evaluate current processes and metrics; develop processes and/or metrics to help manufacturing improve to meet the delivery needs of the customers.
• Take ownership of Production planning issues that arise, including over or under delivery and define follow up actions especially in the event of capacity shortages that affect production.
• Ensure that material scheduling strategy and processes are in place and work effectively in order to ensure material supply to meet production requirements with minimum stock levels, whilst optimizing costs
• Direct production planning activities to maximize the use of the organization’s resources and meet established production specifications and schedules; volume, cost, and quality standards.
• Maintains close control of production materials and of finished or semi-finished products.
• Liaise with functional or operational area managers (for example in production, supply and logistics, maintenance, engineering, purchasing, or human resources) to integrate their activities into production plans, cost estimates, and schedules.
• Oversee the whole plan basing on sales order/ forecast in terms of product types, production/ product complexity, etc. then work out on master plan/ forecast that match to the production and sales orders
• Identify and manage bottlenecks and capacity issues with the Production Management team, co-ordinate internally and externally the resolution of the issues
• Co-ordinate shortage and surplus production components (bill of material components) with Materials Management
• Proactively communicate of capacity offer and capacity flexibility to CGB Supply Chain Management (SCM CGB SFL) and other customers.
• Leverage the power of SAP APO planning system to reap the full benefits of an ERP system including Streamlined business processes, promote strongly coupled organization, better tracking: more control and tracing, and identification of improvements
• Lead a team of professionals who collate and analyze production data; estimate resource requirements; determine machine and operator loads; prepare production schedules; monitor production activities; and revise schedules to meet production targets.
• Lead weekly/monthly Master Production Schedule meetings.
• Manage, coach and develop a high performing team that meets agreed objectives, and which delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements.
• Set departmental objectives/KPIs and review and assess ongoing performance of direct reports.
• Maintain a high standard of professional knowledge, ethics and practices when dealing with customers, suppliers, peers, subordinates, supervisors and other key stakeholders of the company
FINANCIAL BUDGET AND CONTROL:
• Assume responsibility and accountability for HC planning
Yêu cầu công việc
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Bachelors Degree
YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: 5-8 years Senior Level
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Local Language + English(if English not local)
1. Proven ability to develop and manage people effectively and build rapport and trust with work colleagues and team members
2. Exceptional interpersonal communicator who effectively interacts with all levels of management, contributes and collaborates as productive team member and builds strong relationships with customers
3. APICS – CPIM (MRP, DSP, ECO) qualifications is a plus
4. Key user of SAP APO and PP (or similar ERP system)
5. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel 6. Highly analytical thinker
KEY LEADERSHIP COMPETENCY:
1. BRAND DEVELOPMENT: Consumer/Customer/Industry knowledge
2. WORKING WITH PEOPLE; Communication, Team Building, Conflict Management
3. MANAGING PERFORMANCE: Accountability, Self Awareness and Development
4. STRATEGIC ALIGNMENT: Ensure Alignment of all Activities
5. BUSINESS SUCCESS: Drive for results, Leveraging Resources
6. ORGANIZATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS: Continuous Improvement, Change Management
7. CROSS BORDER COLLABORATION: Think Global - Act Local, Cross Cultural Management
8. MARKET LEADERSHIP
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Very competitive offer package and bonus
- Opportunities to be trained in the professional environment to maximize your potential
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Giới thiệu về công ty
Marigot Viet Nam Llc
Xem chi tiết công ty
Địa chỉ : Lot 204 - Amata Road - Amata Industrial Pack - Bien Hoa City - Dong Nai
Người liên hệ : Bộ phận nhân sự Marigot Viet Nam Llc
Quy mô công ty : Ít hơn 10 nhân viên
Marigot Vietnam LLC is a member of the SWAROVSKI Group, the leading brand of crystal jewelry and accessories. Founded in 1895 in Austria, Swarovski designs, creates, and markets high-quality crystal product collections such as jewelry, accessories, decorative items for the home, ornaments, and figurines. Swarovski has a global reach and showcases its sparkling crystal products via a network of own boutiques and retail partners, as well as the Swarovski website and Online Shops. Can you see yourself driving business success to new levels? Would you like to play a major role in shaping the future strategy of a global brand? If so, take the opportunity to apply to Marigot Viet Nam.