Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Sản xuất - Vận hành sản xuất :
GENERAL TASK MANAGEMENT:
• Evaluate and continuously improve the production planning process.
• Evaluate current processes and metrics; develop processes and/or metrics to help manufacturing improve to meet the delivery needs of the customers.
• Take ownership of Production planning issues that arise, including over or under delivery and define follow up actions especially in the event of capacity shortages that affect production.
• Ensure that material scheduling strategy and processes are in place and work effectively in order to ensure material supply to meet production requirements with minimum stock levels, whilst optimizing costs
• Direct production planning activities to maximize the use of the organization’s resources and meet established production specifications and schedules; volume, cost, and quality standards.
• Maintains close control of production materials and of finished or semi-finished products.
• Liaise with functional or operational area managers (for example in production, supply and logistics, maintenance, engineering, purchasing, or human resources) to integrate their activities into production plans, cost estimates, and schedules.
• Oversee the whole plan basing on sales order/ forecast in terms of product types, production/ product complexity, etc. then work out on master plan/ forecast that match to the production and sales orders
• Identify and manage bottlenecks and capacity issues with the Production Management team, co-ordinate internally and externally the resolution of the issues
• Co-ordinate shortage and surplus production components (bill of material components) with Materials Management
• Proactively communicate of capacity offer and capacity flexibility to CGB Supply Chain Management (SCM CGB SFL) and other customers.
• Leverage the power of SAP APO planning system to reap the full benefits of an ERP system including Streamlined business processes, promote strongly coupled organization, better tracking: more control and tracing, and identification of improvements
• Lead a team of professionals who collate and analyze production data; estimate resource requirements; determine machine and operator loads; prepare production schedules; monitor production activities; and revise schedules to meet production targets.
• Lead weekly/monthly Master Production Schedule meetings.
• Manage, coach and develop a high performing team that meets agreed objectives, and which delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements.
• Set departmental objectives/KPIs and review and assess ongoing performance of direct reports.
• Maintain a high standard of professional knowledge, ethics and practices when dealing with customers, suppliers, peers, subordinates, supervisors and other key stakeholders of the company
FINANCIAL BUDGET AND CONTROL:
• Assume responsibility and accountability for HC planning