- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcDepartment: Outdoor Footwear
Reporting to: Footwear Production Manager
Work Location: To cover the South Area or North area
Key Purpose of the Job:
- Support the Production Manager in the on-time shipping of high quality footwear that meets or exceeds Timberland’s standards
- Enhance the quality calibration program and other projects to popularize TBL quality in assigned factory.
- Support the team to observe CSR compliance in factory driving compliance improvement.
- Assist in the implementation of Timberland’s factory based initiatives to encompass Quality, Reliability, Environmental and Quality Systems (Pride Audit & Manual Quality System).
Key Area of Responsibility:
1. Support the Commercialization Engineer and have co-responsibility for T4 Trials and validation of Production SOP’s. Support the Production Manager to implement all of Timberland’s Key Initiatives.
2. Experience to suggest or establish quality systems to ensure factories are compliant with quality requirements on every stage of engineering and manufacturing.
3. Follow up to ensure factories perform all required testing and checking all incoming material as per the TBL/VF required standards accurately and consistently.
4. Ensure material issues are identified and closed swiftly and Cooperate with planning, material team to support factory in case there are any material/Quality issue causing delays, confirm late ETA from supplier. Ask the help & instruction from manager.
5. Identify opportunities and acting to build strategic relationships between ones area and other areas, teams, departments to help achieve business goals.
6. Ensure finished product correctness as per TBL specification, CFM sample, and testing meets with TBL standards.
7. Work with factory QA, QI team to analyze root cause of issues to improve daily Quality to reduce factory reject rates to meet KPIs set.
8. Hold a weekly meeting with factory to summarize issues & improvement needed as requirement to reduce factory reject rate and improve productivity.
9. Able to observe CSR issues at working factory, request improvement & report to higher level for support
10. Work as and together with Factory QA on daily audits for Incoming Material, Cutting, Stitching & Assembly lines using the Pride Audit & Quality Manual System “QC Working Papers”.
11. Support Production Manager in ensuring that factories meet TBL monthly KPI’s
12. Perform other duties assigned by production management.
13. Complete AQL final inspections as outlined in the Timberland Footwear Quality Assurance Manual.
14. Training and working with factory CFA (Certified Factory Auditor) closely to ensure Timberland product meets high quality standard, drive weekly quality calibration program to ensure TBL standards are met by factory’s production, QA teams and CFA’s.
Yêu cầu công việcMinimum Relevant Experience: Above 7 years of footwear experience in international Brand
Minimum Academic Requirement: University graduate or above
Party of Internal Communication & Degree of Difficulty: US office: require to work independently with US colleagues
Required Written Language:
1: English Fluency: Quite Fluent
2: Chinese Fluency: Quite Fluent
Required Oral Language:
1: English Fluency: Quite Fluent
2: Mandarin Fluency: Quite Fluent
• Strong interpersonal skills and willing/able to work under pressure.
• Good communication skills.
Required Special Skills:
1. Strong technical background in footwear and proven work experience with major brand names.
2. Understanding on leather grading and leather cutting
3. Computer skills: Microsoft Word/Excel/Power Point/Adobe PDF/Outlook
4. Strong attention to details and follow up
5. Good skills in reporting & following up to completion
6. Good at identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions;
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí