A. Customer service
Xem chi tiết
• Prepare quotation to local customers and overseas agents
• Take charge of the co-ordination work for all incoming and outgoing shipments based on customer allocation
• Ensure compliance with company and customer’s Standard Operating Procedures
• Update and ensure all data are in internal e-system
• Interact with multiple parties including customer, warehouse, shipping line, banks, customs, all other 3rd party vendors, etc on the shipment requirements
• Monitor vessel itenerary (e.g vessel delay & roll), and inform respective customer accordingly
• Trouble shoot operational issues encountered internally and externally. Ensuring all customers’ queries are well-investigated and resolved, and escalating queries as needed to supervisor.
• Act as a liaison between clients and operations & other departments to ensure efficient service levels are delivered to the clients.
• Handle invoice, receipts and follow up on statement of accounts for payments receipts from customers
• Rate sourcing with carriers and vendors; sourcing of space and equipment based on customer requirements
• Monitor, manage and improve efficiency and effectiveness to client
• Follow up and manage daily shipment
• Maintain, grow, and build long term relationships with account portfolio via phone calls, emails, and job quality follow up. Visiting existing customer base for strengthen excellent business service
• Perform various customer service activities, including handling new & existing accounts.
• Assist management and Team Manager with any assigned special projects and providing backup to the team manager when required
• Additional duties as assigned.
• Prepare full sets of documentation (such as BL, invoice, packing list, etc), arrange collection OBL
• Co-ordinate shipments of preparation of documents
• Bill verification
• Ensure compliance with company & customer’s Standard Operating Procedures
• Update and ensure all data are in the internal e- system
• Filing e-manifest, e-customs (AMS, ACI, AFR, ENS,…)
• Handle and process import and export shipping documents
• Coordinate with shipper and consignee of shipping schedules, delivery and shipment updates
• Correspond with overseas suppliers regarding shipping/delivery/documentation status
• Any other duties as allocated by the superior, including functional responsibilities and special tasks
• Issue debit note, invoice, arrange payment and file settlement