Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên IT phần mềm :
B2BE is a global IT consulting and software development organisation that helps businesses be more efficient and profitable through the deployment of a wide range of IT solutions and packages. Since its inception in Australia, B2BE has expanded its operations across Europe and Asia, serving customers in diverse industries and market segments.
We’re currently looking for Software Engineer Team Lead who will be reporting directly to the Software Development Manager and will be integral in providing input into the design, execution and delivery of software solutions to meet a client’s requirements and needs.
The role responsibilities include but are not limited to:-
• Assist management with the setting of KPI’s and managing team KPI’s to ensure they are being met and where possible exceeded;
• Ensure a good understanding of all solutions, products and projects being worked on personally and within the team;
• Lead and advise on application and database design based on provided requirements;
• Provide advice and support to any team member ensuring they have a solid understanding of both the projects they are involved with and to assist in providing guidance and direction where required;
• Escalate any issues to ensure they are dealt with appropriately and provide management with reports and reporting based on the team’s performance against targets;
• Report to the manager on resource usage and collaborate with appropriate teams on work allocation and provide the business with feedback on project delivery progress;
• Take a technical ownership and a leadership role on key projects;
• Continue to expand knowledge and enhance development skills personally and within the team;
• With guidance from your manager, take a key role in the hiring process to ensure you build your team with appropriate skills and B2BE culture fit to meet the team’s objectives;
• Actively develop and enhance leadership and management skills to ensure that input and management of teams are both effective and productive;
• Challenge more junior team members to help improve and enhance the development environments and processes;
• Ensure the team follows defined coding standards and development guidelines and to have input into these standards and guidelines as and when required with your manager;
• Work across teams to help drive ideas and enhancements for existing processes, programming libraries etc.