- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcAre you passionate about finding and helping people to develop to their full potential in the right environment?
Are you interested in being part of a fun, loving and energetic team that thrives in an entrepreneurial tech environment?
If the answer is YES, read on to find out more about this role at Cho Tot!
We have an incredible product and exceptional employees – you will be one of the key players in continuing and growing our success through sourcing and hiring the best talents. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and executing our talent acquisition strategies and initiatives, and for bringing rockstar candidates on board Cho Tot family.
• Plan and implement sourcing strategies and hiring plans
• Take ownership of the end to end talent acquisition process from sourcing to onboarding to ensure best candidate experiences and effective placement of talents.
• Manage the process efficiently and able to set benchmarks and metrics, identify bottlenecks, as well as understand how to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, with tight deadlines
• Partner with Hiring Managers to understand their needs in order to identify the right talent and build strong internal client relationships.
• Develop candidate pool and pipeline in accordance with business line needs
• Maintain accurate candidate database and applicant tracking system.
• Demonstrate maturity in handling sensitive information and documents.
• Be an active member of the OD team; sharing insights on organizational structure, recruitment strategy and work plans with management
Yêu cầu công việc• Solid recruiting skill and at least 2 years of experience in recruitment (either in-house or agencies/search firms)
• Successful track record of direct sourcing candidates
• Familiar with e-commerce operation, digital marketing would be an advantage
• Outstanding networking and communication skills with a warm touch, good time management and organizational skill
• A bachelor degree in related disciplined is required
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Competitive salary and benefits
- 15 annual leave, 5 sick leave
- 2 trips a year, inside and outside Vietnam
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí