Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Kỹ thuật :
We are seeking a dedicated, organized, and efficient assistant project director to join our team. In this role, you will work with the project director to coordinate and accomplish the necessary project tasks and requirements. Candidate must have an eye for detail and a go-getter personality, ready to help synchronize all the project elements and make them operate successfully. A fluent control of written and spoken English and Vietnamese is a precondition to any candidates to this position.
Assistant Project Director Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Be the interface between the Project Director and the Team Members
• Convey timely accurately and efficiently to the team members the request and instructions of the Project Director
• Convey to the Project Director timely accurately and efficiently any request or feedback from the team member
• Assist project Director in the execution of the management plan for assigned projects
• Help coordinate and manage project from inception to completion
• Carry out daily operational tasks in an effective and timely manner
• Facilitate communications between office and field staff
• Track and directly report project status updates to project manager
• Help problem solve issues and suggest ways to improve the project
• Organize, file, and maintain all current project documents
• Enter information into and manage the digital project databases
• Assist in ensuring compliance with necessary specifications
• Coordinate and execute daily administrative tasks
• Help create and adhere to project timeline and calendar
• Schedule meetings, phone calls, site visits etc.
• Consult with and gather information from technicians, engineers, contractors, etc.
• Maintain positive vendor and client relationships
• Ensure project adheres to set schedule and is meeting goals of the client.