- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcSuccessful candidate for this position will be in charge of all issues related to buyer’s code of conduct (which is included Child labor, illegal labor, force labor, employment disciplines, Discrimination, Health and Safety, Environmental protection, wage and benefits, Working hours, Freedom of association and Subcontractor.
Major tasks and functions:
- Conduct internal compensation and benefit audit (wage, working hour, resignation, insurance, and recruitment)
- Prepare Occupational health and safety environment plan, risk assessment , control and monitor environment and chemical management
- Work on Higg index program and Chem IQ program
- Control personal protective equipment.
- In charge of OSH training for 6 groups.
- In charge of fire drill and fire safety training.
- Prepare related report to local authority.
- Work with auditor during buyer audit (around 1 audit per month)
- Prepare for buyer audit and prepare CAP if needed.
- Review CTPAT policy and procedure, conduct training and follow up with transportation to ensure they are follow factory’s regulation
- Subcontractor follow up: Conduct internal audit at subcontractors and support for improvement to ensure they are follow buyer’s requirement
- Other tasks will be assigned by Assistant Manager and Management as and when needed.
Yêu cầu công việc- University graduated in related fields
- English and computer literate
- Have the knowledge about the local/ national law and Social Accountability shall be advantage.
- Integrity and honesty.
- Good communication skill, Independent in work, Sense of responsibility
Quyền lợi được hưởng- 13th month, performance bonus
- Shuttle bus to pick up from city to factory
- Lunch at canteen
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí