Navigos Search is the leading, most experienced and highly qualified executive recruitment firm in Vietnam. Our mission is to help people and companies achieve their dream. We do this by matching talented individuals to the jobs for which they are best suited, ensuring that our clients have the right people on board that they need to succeed, and our candidates land the job of their dream. We accomplish this mission thanks to our strong expertise in local labor market, an established and broad network of clients and candidates and a proven recruitment method of international standards.
- Primary to support for factory in Binh Duong to ensure treatment chemicals and equipment are used effectively, economically and safely - To work with the Manager for the implementation of treatment programs - To perform daily check-up and assignments within the account - To assist with technical issues at customer site, brings any issues to the customers attention and puts together a plan for corrective action - ensures the manager is kept informed - To ensure daily operations are comply with EHS guidelines, e.g water/use proper PPE personal protection equipment/tools - Participate in technical training opportunities for advancement of skills and knowledge - Overtimes, assists with growth opportunities within Vietnam
- To response and ensure the customer enquiries and requests are addressed in a timely manner - To coordinate with sales team, other internal teams, suppliers to ensure the product quality and customers’ requirements are met - To handle customer complaints according to the Company procedures and service standard. - To communicate with sales team and key vendors regarding the latest development of the customers and to maintain updated customer profile information - To proactively share among team members on new product / system knowledge and on lessons learnt from the mistakes to improve quality of the whole team - To assist and back up other team members and provide supports and report to Supervisor
- Support CS on customer service activities - Support to ensure the customer enquiries and requests are addressed in a timely manner - Support to handle customer complaints according to the Company procedures and service standard - Coordinate with sales team, other internal teams, suppliers to ensure the product quality and customers’ requirements are met - Assist other team members and provide supports and report to Supervisor
- Execute selling activities in relation to specific Master Customer programs within a geographic territory - Execute selling activities for entire product portfolio towards assigned major customer accounts (factories, agents) - Communicate market intelligence and competitor movements to the Coompany - Identify and generate sales prospects and be accountable for developing relationships with these prospects - Complete customer call reports, account plans and sales reports in a timely and accurate anner - Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all actual and attempted customer interactions - Work as a team to identify issues, propose solutions and take part in projects to contribute to operation and sales effeciency - Build and maintain relationships with target factories, vendors, agents and buying offices
• Supervise a group of Team Leads and warehouse assistances in Shipping and Receiving operation activities to ensure task carried out in accordance to work procedure and safety standards. • Coach and manage work performance of a team of warehouse associates to align with department expectation and goal. • Coordinate warehouse material inventory and shipment to ensure no disruption to manufacturing operation and shipment activities. • Responsible to interface with stakeholders to ensure correct materials/ products flow in order to maintain shipping/receiving data information accuracy. • Responsible to resolve receiving/shipping discrepancies (if any) in order to minimize inventory/Finish Goods variance. • Identify and recommend opportunities for improvement to increase department efficiency and minimize cost. • Working with Human Resource Department closely in handling employee relations issues to ensure correct action addressed on timely manner. . • Identify and recommend opportunities in continuous improvement program to improve the working environment, inventory variance issue and cost saving project in order to increase the department efficiency. • Collaborate with stakeholders and S&R management team to resolve major issue and handle advance level problem solving. Reporting Relationships: • This position may have approx. 8-10 direct reports consists of Warehouse Team Leads and Inventory Coordinator.
- Establishes and maintains liaisons relationship with VN GLOVIA end-users and USA supporters in order to provide effective technical solutions. - Writes business requirements and functional specifications for the implementation of business solutions. - Assists with the investigation and statement of problem in GLOVIA. - Provide day-to-day Operation Support of GLOVIA. Strive to ensure high system availability and reliability. - Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization. - Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary. - Timely response to system or process issue. Follow-up to issue until it’s closure. - Provide leadership and assistance in the selection, set up, implementation and support of information technology solutions and business process change management to support the manufacturing environment.
● Monitor and continuously improve daily quality/efficiency performance for assigned areas. ● Design and procure production tooling, processing equipment and workstations. ● Coordinate layout and workstation move activities. ● Prepares time estimates for proposed projects and evaluates time factors. ● Minimize change over time by ensuring programs use common set-ups where possible. ● Verify that machine maintenance is being performed on schedule. ● Reduce machine-generated scrap by monitoring machine management data and taking corrective action to improve or correct the operations. ● Reduce manual assembly scrap by monitoring quality data and taking corrective action to improve or correct the operations. ● Studies functional statements, organization charts, and project information to determine functions and responsibilities of workers and work units and to identify areas of duplication. ● Analyzes work force utilization, facility layout, and operational data such as production costs, process flow charts, and production schedules, to determine efficient utilization of workers and equipment. ● Recommends methods for improving worker efficiency and reducing waste of materials and utilities such as restructuring job duties, reorganizing work flow, relocating work stations and equipment, and purchase of equipment.
- Establishes and maintains liaisons relationship with VN GLOVIA end-users and USA supporters in order to provide effective technical solutions. - Writes business requirements and functional specifications for the implementation of business solutions. - Assists with the investigation and statement of problem in GLOVIA. - Provide day-to-day Operation Support of GLOVIA. Strive to ensure high system availability and reliability. - Test and maintain products to ensure strong functionality and optimization. - Recommend improvements to existing programs as necessary. - Timely response to system or process issue. Follow-up to issue until it’s closure. - Provide leadership and assistance in the selection, set up, implementation and support of information technology solutions and business process change management to support the manufacturing environment.
• Responsible to provide daily operation support for Global infrastructure. • Manage incidents and outages and work to resolve within stipulated SLAs. • Work with outsourcing partners for support on MPLS networks and Cloud providers. • Provide ongoing post support for infrastructure equipment (Cisco/HP); Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Access Points, Wireless LAN Controllers, Load-Balancers, Identity Management, PBX and DNS/DHCP servers. • Manage the asset life cycle, monitoring to configuration management. • Ensure control changes discipline for equipment configuration. Follow documented processes & procedures consistently. • a patch management cycle for equipment to conform to IT security standards. • Maintain all documentation and diagrams. • Participate in training and travelling workshops. • Expect 10% travelling to Global sites for projects.
Kế toán - Kiểm toán, Sinh viên mới tốt nghiệp - Thực tập, Dệt may - Da giày
Hồ Chí Minh, Long An
Toàn thời gian cố định
Không yêu cầu
• Analysis and approval of credit requests/applications • Monitoring of aged accounts receivable • Collection of paying accounts • Maintenance of collection activity history (notes, follow-ups, etc.) • Issuance of collection letters, customer statements • Management reporting specific to collections • Audit support for Credit & Collections
- Managing all aspects of internal reporting: consolidation reporting package, management reporting. - Managing cost and KPI control and analysis. - Follow up bill of material and analysis product cost price - Managing contribution margin analysis - Maintain and implement proper accounting and internal control systems in accordance with Head Office & Company’s policies and statutory requirements. - Assist for preparing budget and forecasts submission and keep tract of actual vs. budget/forecast - Ensure that yearly statutory audits are completed within the deadline given. - Review all entries booked in the system and monthly balance schedules and reconciliations. - Preparing in timely & accurate generation of management reports monthly, yearly closing or even ad-hoc basis to Finance Director. - Review & analysis cost efficiency and KPI performance. - Follow up bill of material and analysis product cost price including analysis of the impact of price and volume - Managing contribution margin analysis by product grade - Assist in timely & accurate submission of required documentation to relevant authorities as per the law & regulation of Vietnam. - Prepare management reports including but not limited to monthly reports, quarterly/yearly consolidation reporting package, yearly budgets & quarterly forecasts. - Review the accounts in accordance with Vietnam Accounting Standards (VAS) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), and area of concerns are brought up for solutions in a timely manner. - Assist to revise & implement internal controls to the operations to detect & prevent fraud & errors. - Prepare ad-hoc, quarterly & yearly budgets/ forecasts.