Chức vụ:Nhân viên
Kinh nghiệm:Không yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việc:Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp:Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính:Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển:Không giới hạn ứng viên
Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Hành chính - Văn phòng :
Under the overall direction of the VAC (Visa Application Centre) Project Officer and the direct supervision of the Project Administrator, the Incumbent will provide guidance to and oversight of quality and integrity compliance of the activities of all VAC staff, including supervisors and managers, as well as performing as official deputy VAC Manager as and when required.
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Client service: Responsible for ensuring that the VAC Service Standards (VSS) and requirements established by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and IOM/VFS are adhered to by the staff operating in the VAC; assist in the day-to-day quality control monitoring of the visa applications in support to the supervisors;
- Capacity building of the VAC team: Training the VAC team to implement effectively the standard operations procedures for quality maintenance and adherence to VSS in all activities; awareness trainings on IOM policies related to standards of conduct, anti-fraud activities, proper working environment and related integrity policies for VAC operations; supervision, monitoring and testing of the understanding and knowledge of the team;
- Data Quality Assurance and Data Protection: Monitor all activities, verifying and ensuring accuracy of data entry; ensure that the application forms are accurate and meet all requirements;
- Integrity Monitoring and Mitigation: Maintain and promote confidentiality and integrity of all activities and all beneficiaries; take actions to mitigate fraud and malfeasance; monitor day-to-day activities with particular focus on the most sensitive processes, such as payment and receipting, queue management, appointment scheduling, and optional services;
- Reporting: Provide all necessary statistical, financial and quality assurance reports to IOM HQ, Viet Nam and Manila as well as IRCC and VFS; report any problem and escalate issues when necessary; regularly make suggestions on how to improve efficiency, service and integrity and prevent fraud and malfeasance; IOM is committed to a diverse and inclusive environment. Internal and external candidates are eligible to apply to this vacancy. Internal candidates should meet the minimum of time in post requirement of six months or more.
- Technical focal point for system issues: Act as the primary point of contact between VAC staff members and VFS support desk (SD), IRCC Operational Support Unit (OSU) and local IOM IT support, immediately reporting any and all technical issues associated with the VFS Application System and the associated follow up until resolution;
- Ensure that the office and staff maintain a professional appearance and migrant friendly demeanor at all times;
- Comply with and ensure staff compliance with the IOM Staff Rules and Regulations and with all IOM Policies including: “IOM Standards of Conduct”, “IOM Policy for a Respectful Working Environment”, “IOM Policy on Reporting Irregular Practices, Wrongdoing and Misconduct”, “IOM Confidentiality Agreement”, “IOM Data Protection Principles”, “IOM Information Security Policy”;
- Deputy team leader: Provide backup to Project Administrator whenever they are out of office;
- Perform any other related duties as assigned.
Yêu cầu công việc
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor degree/ higher in Business Administration or a related field from an accredited academic institution, with three years of relevant professional experience; or a completion of high school diploma with five years of relevant professional experience in a similar setting and capacity. Knowledge of the needs of migrants.
- An understanding of the needs of migrants; experience working with stringent procedures and requirements; a demonstrated ability to maintain accuracy & confidentiality.
- Excellent knowledge of English; excellent computer skills, especially in Word & Excel; strong interpersonal & intercultural skills; excellent Customer Service Relations skills; excellent presentation.
- Languages: Fluency in English and Vietnamese is required.
- Accountability- accept and give constructive criticism, follow all relevant procedures, processes, and policies, meets deadline, cost, and quality requirements for outputs
- Client Orientation- identify the immediate and peripheral clients of own work, establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients
- Continuous Learning- contribute to colleagues learning, demonstrate interest in improving relevant skills
- Communication – actively share relevant information, clearly communicate, and listen to feedback on, changing priorities and procedures
- Creativity and Initiative- proactively develop new ways to resolve problems
- Leadership and Negotiation - convince others to share resources, present goals as shared interests
- Performance Management - provide constructive feedback to colleagues, provide fair, accurate, timely, and constructive staff evaluations
- Planning and Organizing - set clear and achievable goals consistent with agreed priorities for self, and others, identify priority activities and assignments for self and others
- Professionalism - master subject matter related to responsibilities, identify issues, opportunities, and risks central to responsibilities
- Teamwork - actively contribute to an effective, collegial, and agreeable team Environment, contributes to, and follow team objectives
- Technological Awareness- Effectively coordinates actions with other implementing partners
- Works effectively with local authorities, stakeholders, beneficiaries, and the broader community to advance country office or regional objectives
- Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment and verification of residency, visa and authorizations by the concerned Government, where applicable.
- Only candidates residing in the country will be considered. A prerequisite for taking up the position is legal residency and work permit, as applicable.
How to apply:
All interested candidates should download and complete an IOM Personal History Form fromthe IOM Viet Nam website at www.iom.int.vn
Completed applications, including IOM Personal History Form, application letter, and copies of diplomas and certificates, recommendation letters, etc. may be delivered to the IOM Sub-Office in Ho Chi Minh City at 1B Pham Ngoc Thach, District 1, or submitted electronically via VietnamWorks. All applications must contain a criminal background check.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment