- Chức vụ: Phó trưởng phòng
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Ngân hàng - Chứng khoán - Đầu tư
Mô tả công việc
In this role, you will:
• Be accountable for Trade, Economic and Financial Sanctions (including sanctions programs administered by the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control, United Nations, European Union and HM Treasury’s Financial Sanctions, (collectively referred to herein as “Sanctions”), and global risk management framework to meet legislative and regulatory requirements in the Vietnam.
• Be accountable for oversight and management, of all aspects of Financial Crime Risk Sanctions including impact analysis of regulatory changes within Vietnam.
• Be accountable for collation of potential breaches of sanctions from across the Vietnam, review of the reporting made and appropriate escalation to the Regional Head of Sanctions.
• Act as principal point of contact for internal and external stakeholders in relation to Sanctions risk (including regulators) within Vietnam.
• Be critical forward looking leadership role requiring strong partnership with business to drive and accelerate the execution of Financial Crime Compliance Sanctions programmes within the Vietnam that directly impact business performance.
• Stay at the forefront of key regulatory changes to ensure proactive communication with business and implement appropriate policy and framework to manage the changes.
• Participate in and work with relevant local (Vietnam) industry bodies and groups in relation to Sanctions related initiatives, trends and proposals.
• Provide advice to business across Vietnam on risk associated with prospective business, products and service and design mitigation controls and implement strategies as appropriate.
• Review of all payments through the world online filtering system that are escalated to the Country FCC Head, make recommendations on further payment processing that can expose HSBC Vietnam and HSBC Group to extreme sanctions risk.
• Intersect with and representing FCC with senior business leadership.
Yêu cầu công việc
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor degree holder
• 5-10 years of working-experience
• Seasoned professional with experience in one or more senior risk compliance roles, ideally to include Sanctions experience
• Extensive knowledge of Sanctions regulations and guidance
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work under pressure with tasks that are high stakes (e.g. decisioning on sanctions alerts)
• Extensive knowledge of the HSBC Group structure, its business and personnel, and a deep understanding of HSBC’s corporate culture.
• Significant experience in the financial services industry
• Lateral thinker with an ability to interpret and solve complex issues
• Well-developed leadership skills
• Excellent communicator with strong inter-personal and influencing skills
• Experience developing an assurance model and developing/leading a review team
• Experience in leading assurance work in a complementary discipline e.g. Audit would be an advantage
• Ability to lead change, contributing to joining up with the other teams in Risk and Business globally
• Experience of dealing with regulatory matters and confident interaction with Regulators
• Ability to develop practical, cost effective solutions to complex global issues
• Fluent English and Vietnamese
Quyền lợi được hưởng