Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Hành chính - Văn phòng :
1. Support Head of HR for running a profound and professional compensation and benefits management according to the agreed direction and time frame.
2. Supervise and mentor the C&B team to ensure a high level of proficiency and development.
3. Administer, implement and manage compensation & benefits programs, plans and initiatives and ensure translation also into payroll and accounting.
4. Assist in managing the annual salary review and variable compensation process, including the development of policies and guidelines.
5. Assist in managing the annual budget process, including the development of guidelines in collaboration with Controlling and F&A Director
6. Implement assigned HR processes and projects in the area of Compensation & Benefits.
7. Keep abreast of current developments within the HR function, especially related to the area of Compensation & Benefits.
8. Assist to formulate and implement HR best practices, policies & initiatives aiming at Compensation & Benefits.
9. Translate new policies / guidelines from government authorities and Corp. C&B into payroll, labor contracts etc.
10. Ensure all C&B elements are aligned and reflected with Payroll & Accounting.
11. Undertake specific projects within the HR function as required (e.g. Workday, Cadena).
12. Provide C&B expertise, coaching and consulting-services to management and business partners.
13. Assist Head of HR developing new job descriptions and maintaining standard job descriptions, job rankings and salary structures and data up-to date.
14. Perform job evaluations or re-evaluations (with help of HAY methodology), salary benchmark analyses and prepare recommendations.
15. Recognize challenges and assist to develop an effective strategy (in close cooperation with local lawyers, consultants, regional/global HR organization) to achieve and maintain HR compliance with laws and regulations governing the employment relationship to avoid costly fines and other penalties, including the potential harm to the organization’s reputation.
16. Maintain a high standard of professional knowledge, ethics and practices when dealing with peers, subordinates and other key stakeholders of the company.