Lưu công việc
SO SÁNH LƯƠNG
Mô tả công việc
Are You The One?
MatchMove Pay, one of the fastest growing and award winning financial technology company, is looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager who will support the post-sales customer lifecycle as it relates to customer on-boarding, adoption, on-going support, program optimization and expansion.
Key Responsibilities :
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Successful on-boarding, increasing adoption, ensuring retention and satisfaction. Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with clients to establish business and technical goals, or other key performance indicators, and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Responsible for the customers renewal, and work closely with sales on expansion of the platform through up-sells, cross-sells and add-ons; there is a renewal quota for this position.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Align seamlessly with sales and engineering team.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to build Customer testimonials and referrals.
- Anticipate Customers- requirements and possible challenges - make our customers successful! Promote the Companys services (enhancements / updates / new initiatives / maintenance) through the relationships you have nurtured within the Accounts.
- Identify potential issues within the Accounts and work with the wider business to take timely and effective action to resolve them.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Knowledge and experience of selling integrated SaaS software applications into Enterprise and SME organisations is mandatory. Preference for candidates with prior knowledge in software release tools or in application monitoring.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Mobile/E-commerce/Payments industry.
- Track record of driving customer success and aligning within complex customer environments at executive and department levels.
- Data-driven with a commitment to process; drive / track consistent engagement process.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Extremely well-organized and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure
- Strong team player as well as a proactive individual contributor.
- Willingness to Travel.
Personal Data Protection Act:
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to:
a. Collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove.
b. Retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative
Giới thiệu về công ty
Matchmove Vietnam Co., Ltd
Xem chi tiết công ty
Địa chỉ : 4th floor Lam Giang Tower 167-173 Tran Hung Dao, Co Giang Ward D1
Người liên hệ : Bộ phận nhân sự Matchmove Vietnam Co., Ltd
Quy mô công ty : Từ 25 - 99 nhân viên
MatchMove Pay (www.matchmove.com), one of the fastest, award-winning Fin-Tech company, is looking for passionate, talented, and highly motivated Business Development Manager to join us as we accelerate our global expansion in the Digital Payments/ FinTech space.