- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Marketing - PR
Mô tả công việc
PURPOSE OF POSITION
• Join MK marketing team at the supervisor level, and interact with external partners such as Media agency, Digital
Marketing firms and internal resources (local and international)
• Lead, Manage & track digital marketing strategy and budget for priority brands/countries approved by management
• Supervise all digital initiatives both in terms of content and media (paid, owned and earned), align internally, launch and
manage the brands engagement through community.
• Assure brand websites and online initiative’s strategic direction, consistency, legal compliance & optimization
• Design, structure, launch and monitor CRM program.
• Elevate digital capabilities and improve our digital marketing excellence in LA, by building a community of practice,
collecting sharing relevant digital regional and global news and insights
• Marketing go to person for website direction, digital & social media and CRM
• Responsible for the promotion of products through the web, optimize the websites on high SEO standards
• Drive brand presence digitally in front of our consumers, SEM and paid web placement for multiple brands
• Monitor/track website and/or digital marketing performance. Track measures of success. Identify KPIs to be used to
monitor success and benchmark vs competition
• Establish CRM strategy, build solid database, find key suppliers and track operations monthly.
• Source organic names and find reliable suppliers to complement the database
• Operate under strict countries personal information access laws
• Build social media strategy, provide content and approve all local content
• Review social media projects and align with internal PR. Plan/Supply content strategy 1-month ahead of time and
• Manage reports and negative feedback accordingly
• Responsible for securing that local countries manage/stimulate social community exchanges (pre-approved content)
• Monitor the respond and answer to questions / concerns according, 24 business hours after posting, but ideally within 2
hours. Pre-approved answers will be reviewed, but the Digital and Community Manager will have the freedom to adjust
the content of answers as required, while staying consistent with the locally approved product claims.
• Create and update weekly and monthly Social media reports, Analyse campaigns and provide recommendations
• Manage risk & prepare risk mitigation (Social Media environment). Escalate potential high exposure events
• Build a digital community of practice, monitoring and sharing relevant digital regional and global social environment for
news and insights
• Track measures of success. Identify KPIs to be used to monitor success and benchmark vs competition
Yêu cầu công việc
- Education: Graduate studies
- Industry Experiences: FMCG
- Position Experiences: From 2 to 5 years Sales and Marketing experience
• Job requires daily use of advanced computer software like, MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) as well as - Windows
Outlook and Internet.
• Given the nature of the position, advanced computer skills are expected. Additionally, mastering CRM environment as
well as social media & web digital marketing and investments optimization techniques are a MUST.
- Knowledge/ Skills:
• Deep understanding and passionate for the Web, Customer Relationship Management, Digital & Social media
environment, blogging and community participation. And realize the power of these as part of the marketing mix.
• Demonstrated ability to map out a marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics
• Take pride in customer service excellence
• Excels at research, possesses excellent writing skills and the ability to build editorial content and technical writing.
• Experience sourcing and managing content development
• Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side
• Possesses functional knowledge or some experience with HTML/CSS
• Knowledge of search engine optimization-think including basic keyword research.
• Has excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work individually on a project or in a team
• Is eager to meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
• Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
• Ability to communicate results to management and in a fast paced environment
• Experience in product management
• Possess strong business acumen and interpersonal skills,
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Independent thinking and problem solving.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- In accordance with company policy