Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Quan hệ đối ngoại :
Reports to: Digital Marketing Leader
Department: Bhaya Group – Marketing
The Digital MKT Executive is responsible for the support and co-ordination of all relevant tasks essentially required for digital marketing activities within the company.
Coordination among internal teams & with outside partners is required. He/she must have the ability to adapt quickly with basic technical system (website administration, content management system) & be as detail and visual – oriented as possible. He/she must also be capable of managing effectively multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meeting deadlines, and can work well under pressure.
Essential Job Functions
1. Support for Research, Advertising, Digital Marketing Materials & Email Marketing Campaigns
• Coordinating with Content team, Design team & outsourcing partners for the publication and production for all marketing materials: images & videos, info-graphic, media content…
• Support Creative Content team to research content ideas & information for online marketing materials and activities.
• Co-ordinate with Sale team for new product & sale promotion plan / ideas…
• In-charge of all email marketing campaigns for digital team.
• Frequently doing research on social media based advertising tools and formats and support in setting up advertising campaigns when necessary.
• Support for other paperwork & document processing within the team.
2. Support for Analysis & Performance Reports of Website/ Blog Conversion, Paid Advertising, Email Marketing & Promotion Campaigns
• Closely monitor all paid advertising campaigns across different channels for details on performance, cost and conversion and insights for further improvements
• Work with analytic tool & reporting software (ie. Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads…) to extract weekly analysis reports for website & landing page performance in terms of visit, engagement, conversions…
• Pro-actively do research, analyze data, brainstorm and propose ideas for UX and UI of websites / blog / content approach based on Analysis & Performance reports.
3. Support for company’s website / blog system and contents, SEO
• Be the coordinator & point of contact for all content required for the company main websites & blog (working with PR & Communication, Sales, Products, Copywriters, Translators…) including all major content sections
• Co-ordinate with SEO freelancer for all SEO-related techniques for on-page SEO content including main website, official blog and other microsites (if any)
• Coordinate with IT teams to periodically review website user interface and ensure the company websites are up & running smoothly without bugs, errors or any other technical issues.