Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Kế toán - Kiểm toán :
Howden designs, engineers and supplies air and gas handling equipment, including industrial fans, process gas compressors and rotary heat exchangers. Established over 150 years ago as an engineering firm, Howden has grown to become a worldwide organisation with over 6,000 employees and companies in 26 countries. Our equipment may be found in virtually every industry but particularly in those such as in power generation, petrochemicals, mining, steelmaking and cement manufacture where the most arduous air and gas handling duties are to be found.
We have introduced many innovations, from the forced draught system and the invention of the Diaphragm Compressor to the commercialisation of the Rotary Heat Exchanger and the Screw Compressor. Our products are known throughout the world for their high levels of performance, reliability and state-of-the-art technology. We are constantly investing resources in product development to provide market-leading products that make our customers processes more effective and more profitable
Our Vision is to be the worlds leading application engineer providing lifetime solutions in air and gas handling.
Main purpose of job
To optimise business processes to ensure the availability and accuracy of financial information within agreed time deadlines and to ensure that financial operations are conducted in accordance with internal standards and those required by statutory legislation.
1. Finance and Reporting
• To prepare bookings, sales, profit and cash forecast on monthly basis for reviews with APAC Director and Finance director. Input data file to CRS within the deadlines.
• Compile weekly cash flow/working capital forecast to assist with the management and monitoring of cash flows.
• Provide monthly actuals report with commentary on variances vs budget in a timely basis.
• Prepare and issue sales invoices to clients and ensure collections of accounts by the due date.
• Review purchase invoices from vendors and expense claims, get necessary approvals and upload payments in HSBCnet for approval.
• Liaise with local accounting firm (Domicile) to maintain proper books of account and records.
• Other ad-hoc tasks as required by Finance director, General Director and APAC Director.
• Ensure compliance to authority levels specified in the Howden Vietnam and APAC authority limits.
• Comply with relevant statutory legislation such as VAT, income tax, Company Act.
2. General Office Management
• To manage the Company’s reception area.
• To manage 3rd party service providers related with office matters, follow up and making payment to 3rd party in time.
• To ensure sufficient office supplies and efficient office equipment management, i.e. stationery, name cards, Company’s letterhead, pantry, IT assets, furniture, telephone, and fax systems etc.
• To provide support on office activities such as employee meetings, conferences, secretarial services, notary/stamp requirements, courier, general telephone.
3. Travel Management & Logistic
• To arrange travel logistic for the team and guests (air tickets, visa, hotel booking, transportation.
• Arrange expat’s work permit.
• Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations on an as needed basic.
• Manage coming and outgoing documents systematically to quickly retrieve.
4. IT Management & HR Support
• Liaise with APAC IT department in setting up and manage IT equipment and IT matters.
• Coordinate with APAC HR Director on HVN’s recruitment process by prepare job advertising, collecting employee documents, labour contracts, recruitment, etc.
• Keep staff database in filing, both hard copy and soft copy.
5. Other Office Matters
• Other duties / ad hoc assignments as and when required.
• Other tasks assigned by management such as interpreting, preparing minutes of meetings, translating documents etc.
6. Legal, Health and Safety
• Take all reasonable care for own personal health and safety, as well as for that of everyone who may be affected by your action in your workplace.
• Liaise and co-operate with company management with regards to the current health and safety legislation and obligations within the location and area where you performing your duties.
7. Colfax Business Systems (CBS)
• Embrace Colfax Business Systems (CBS) and apply the use of the core company values.