Mô tả công việc
Location VCBF – HCM/HN Office
Reports to: Portfolio Managers
Type of position: Full-time
Key responsibilities include sourcing, structuring, executing and monitoring fixed income investments for VCBF’s funds and managed accounts.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Government Bond Investments (Priority)
o Identify investment opportunities in Vietnam Government Bond market to make buy and sell recommendations
o Coordinate with Operation Team to execute the buy and sell decisions of Investment Committee/Portfolio Managers
o Conduct fundamental research and analysis of relevant macroeconomic indicators, market liquidity and potential policy response
o Develop and update sets of indicators that drive fixed income returns
o Keep abreast of fiscal and monetary policies of Vietnam and global developments which might affect interest rates of Government Bonds in Vietnam.
- Corporate Bond Investments
o Search for opportunities to invest in corporate bonds in both primary and secondary markets, specifically:
- Develop and update a database of corporates, which form investible universe for the funds and accounts under VCBF’s management
- Visit corporates in VCBF’s investible universe to get updates on their capital needs and identify potential investment opportunities
- Regularly communicate with securities companies and credit institutions to get updates on upcoming bond issues
o Conduct credit analysis of investment opportunities and structure the investments
o Prepare investment proposals to Head of Research/Portfolio Managers with recommendation to buy or sell a corporate bond
o Coordinate with Operation Team to execute the investments
o Conduct post-investment monitoring and prepare periodic reports on the investments.
- Fixed Income Market Research
o Update the database of Government bond and Government backed bond markets
o Update the database of corporate bonds’ issues
o Update legislations governing the fixed income markets
o Produce periodic fixed income research reports for both VCBF’s clients and internal use.
- Client Relationship Management
o Assist Portfolio Managers in analyzing performance of fixed income portfolios
o Assist Portfolio Managers in serving requests from clients with regards to fixed income investments.