Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Sinh viên mới tốt nghiệp - Thực tập :
Reporting to: TPM Manager
Base: Brewery in Van Tao, Thuong Tin, Ha Noi
The position holder will support TPM manager to coordinate, organize and execution of all required activities for Total Productive Management (TPM) implementation in the Supply Chain. He/she will also support in providing the TPM methodology and guiding the operational teams in supply chain of identifying and speeding up the losses elimination activities.
• Program/System management
- Actively work together with pillar & team members to develop and create condition for execution of TPM project plan to make sure the achievement of the Supply Chain/Section KPI targets.
- Managing/Monitoring system: TPM Internal audits, Improvement team/activity, horizontal expansion, TPM standards & operation system (Form & template, visual management, 5S, DCS, boards…)
• TPM execution
- Planning & Execute TPM activities alignment with company strategy & E2E roadmap.
- Facilitate TPM team- meetings and support team-members with their improvement actions to make sure TPM methodologies/tool are applied correctly.
- Active use all necessary TPM foundation tools/methodologies (DAS, RCFA, 5 why, fish born, UPS, 5S, VM, DCS…), guard the proper use the tools by others to utilise correctly all the TPM methodologies/tools in improving operation performances.
- Standardize all forms and reports TPM for the Brewery, based on the given standards to make sure all sections using the same.
- Organize and execute internal audits on implementation of all TPM teams/projects including audit reporting to ensure the progress of TPM implementation is aligned with Supply Chain requirement & priorities.
- Take part in development of TPM training plan with the Training Section on Basic TPM concepts, tools and skills to ensure TPM training program.
- Execute training for production operators on TPM foundation tools, based on need-analysis and provide support in applying theme to improve their knowledge/skills in solving problems and deliver better performance results of their working areas.
- Monitoring & check Board system in brewery to ensure the boards are updated (DCS, machine board, Pillar boards, safety board, brewery boards…)
• Reporting of TPM system
- Responsible for reporting of TPM performance to reporting system (BCS, KPI table…)
- Reporting to TPM manager or Pillar Leaders or Leadership team if there is any deviation on TPM operation activities (Team delayed, team difficulties that they are not able to overcome… to ensure that will receive right support on right time from higher levels.
• Other tasks
- Organise & co-ordinate for TPM & Supply Chain events (external support/visit/audit/review, monthly SC meeting…)
- Raising request for purchasing of all materials/tools base on need & requested for TPM operation. Follow up purchasing process.
- Managing supporting equipments (camera, label printer, laminator, BMO color printer, BMO printer..) to ensure they are in good operation condition or the repairing/maintenance activities are in-progress if any.
- And other job assign by management