Chức vụ:Thực tập sinh
Kinh nghiệm:Không yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việc:Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp:Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính:Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển:0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc
Reports to: Finance Controller
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Act as a bridge between all levels of employees as well as employees and managers.
- Develop the department culture as company direction
- To be HR advisory to ensure efficient utilization of manpower
- To be HR partnering of company management.
- Develop and update all procedure related to recruitment and retaining employees. Ensure the recruitment activation meet the timeline and target.
- Demonstrate effective communication, negotiation to be capable of dealing with all concerns for employees.
- Develop and maintain management guidelines on human resource policies and procedures;
- Coordinate with other departments in the company to plan human resources. Ensuring the implementation of HR policies, overall compensation and benefit programs.
- Maintain organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting interviews; recommending changes.
- Monitor and supervise the daily works of the HR & Administration subordinate.
- Work with other parties in relation to HR matters (include tax, external auditors, authorities….)
- Perform HR tasks for factory and co-ordinate with plant manager to maintain human resource policies and procedures for factory to meet the requirements.
- Other tasks assigned by line manager from time to time
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Education/ Professional qualification required:
- Bachelor’s degree is required, Human Resource management certificate is plus
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese language
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
2. Experience and Abilities required :
- Minimum 7 years of HR experience and typically requires 5+ years of managerial experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong and good knowledge and implement the Labor Code from Government’s regulation
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and ensure security for document, information and projects.
- Good knowledge of personnel practices and procedures.
3. Behavior and Functional competence:
- Excellent detail orientation and organizational skills required
- Excellent in relationship management & comprehensive communications skills
- Proven ability to delicately solve sensitive matters.
- People skills
- Highly committed, passion, well organized, pro-active, integrity, detailed, persevere and diligent
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary, bonus, company products
- Aon healthcare, Social Insurance
- 12 Annual leave, 3 Sick leave
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí: