- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcThis role is important in supporting to drive and accelerate PVA’s HR strategy for investing in Learning & Development within the company. As a Learning & Development Manager, the incumbent will mainly assist Line Manager in managing L&D resources, organizing and developing customized training programs for talents and key positions and contributing to develop sustainable workforce in Prudential Vietnam Assurance (PVA).
- Ensure the design and delivery of learning and development programs support organizational objectives and
strategies, include both training class and E-learning platform
- Input to build L&D strategy and drive the LNA process together with HRBPs into the organization to ensure indepth discussion on employee’s learning and development to deliver business needs
- Develop the whole year L&D activities based on the outcomes of LNA exercise and implement the L&D plan.
- Input and review the content of training courses proposed by training providers
- Evaluate the performance and service of training providers and follow up on improvement plan.
- Propose and design learning solutions to different talent groups
- Work closely with Organization Capability Development to deliver training courses to relevant stakeholders
- Responsible for designing, managing and evaluating the HR department’s induction for all new employees and
managers, and evaluating and contributing to the design of the organization’s wider induction programs’
- Responsible for enhancing communication to increase Self – learning culture to all employees
- Plan and manage effectively budget of Learning & Talent team
- Provide management and supports to the L&D Specialist
- Other tasks as assigned from Line Manager
Yêu cầu công việc- Bachelor Degree.
- 3-4 year experience at similar areas
- Good Computer skill (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good with concepts and design.
- Strong oral, written, and (both English and Vietnamese) communication, presentation & negotiation skills to
express ideas and information in a way that is engaging, grammatically correct, and concise.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills to build solid relationships across functions
- Ability to plan, organize and execute communication with an aptitude to identify challenges, to produce solutions,
and to achieve positive results in a deadline-oriented environment.
- High sense of responsibility and accuracy.
- Strong influencing skills to work with different stake holders.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- 13th month salary & Competitive Bonus & 20 days of annual leave
- Financial Support, Health care and Well-being programs for all staff and their family
- Extensive training program
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí