Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Kế toán - Kiểm toán :
Responsible for reporting, planning, forecasting and budgeting functions. Responsible for performing detailed analysis on financial or business performance and operational metrics for internal and external reporting. Provide financial and management information/reports on timely and accurate manner for decision making.
1. Ensure that Reporting, Controlling & Planning processes provide high quality, accurate and timely information that meets the needs of both internal and external managers and decision makers
2. Monthly reporting to management and regional office including ad hoc report
3. Perform detailed analysis on the financial performance or operational metrics for the internal and external reporting in accordance to approved Accounting Standards and Statutory Requirements.
4. Responsible for the preparation and compilation of monthly forecast and track financial KPI.
5. Responsible for the preparation and compilation of Strategic Business Plan and budget process.
6. Continuously in development, implementation and enforcement the work processes and policies in order to achieve high standards of best practices and effective controls in compliance of GCSA and Group Finance Manual.
7. Oversees the development, analysis and report on all financial KPIs.
1. Responsible in the production management reports in GRAPE and SAP. Sharing of responsibility over the accuracy and integrity of data in GRAPE and SAP with the Accounting Manager.
2. Prepare, compile and analyze the financial data onto the reporting package, MR tool, Overall Company Business Update commentary, Retail Business Commentary.(Budget/RFC/Actual)
3. Responsible to prepare and compile the management/ financial report/ad hoc report onto the power point for presentation to management team/group guest.
4. Continuously for the production of template to serve as planning tool for collecting and analyzing data; MWB tool, sales & margin template, and others as requested and introduced.
5. Ensure a systematic file system for safekeeping; to maintain/keep the management/ financial information/ data for at least 7 years.
6. Establish effective communication channel across departments.
7. Compliance with all the processes and procedures laid out in GCSA, Group Manual Finance and Local Policy Manual.
8. Other tasks and projects that may be requested, from time to time.
Communicate with Others
Planning and Organizing
Manage Relationship and Diversity
Analysis and Problem Solving
Learning and Self-Development