Mô tả công việc
Alignment and implementation of all SEA product and brand initiatives at country / customer level. 360 delivery of SP / SS packages and initiatives in conjunction with marketing / sales and planning functions. Ensures Sales / Brand excellence at customer’s POP for adidas Performance / Style – Improve sell through at key accounts. Assistance in the delivery of country sell in meetings.
(To be performed in alignment with global and SEA guidelines)
1. Execute the category financial targets
- Align and execute the category financial targets for the country as per SEA guidelines in terms of net sales, margins, sell through, stock turn, market share
- Align the category forecasting process in co-operation with the local Sales, local planning, in line with SEA team to ensure country needs and parameters for delivery of SP / SS targets are met.
- Align and adhere to the SEA range including fixed retail launch and RRP / Margin strategies (synchronize with market specificities as needed)
2. Excellence in Execution of 360 Packages at Market Level
- Align the local category range and distribution channel strategy by defining concrete guidelines for the Sales function on product availability per retail door and distribution channel, based on SEA direction
- Coach, support and give guidance to the trade on brand concepts SP/SS
- Coordinate and execute a competitive, customized Marketing Plan for the defined Key Accounts referring to the given budgets (SWB)
- Ensure the execution of the accounts sell-out plans (end-to-end responsibility) in conjunction with pertinent sales and marketing functions.
- Review and report on implemented TM activities (KPI‘s / ROI) performance
- Coordinate with sales to deliver key concepts at customer level and win shelf space.
3. Actively Support sell-in and key account pre-line meetings
- Based on initial range and sell-in package alignment from the SEA Category Management team actively support sales to deliver key account pre-line meetings, analyze and summarize their feedback for input back to the SEA
- Support trade meeting preparation by finalizing by range channel segmentation guidelines sell-in package presentations, catalogues
- Monitor regularly compliance to the set range distribution channel guidelines
- Support the delivery of category product range internally and externally (to key retailers)
4. Campaign driven
- Lead full campaign process to ensure campaigns are planned & executed properly to deliver the high sell thourgh performance
5. In-depth understanding of consumers and competitors
- Analyzing how our brand is positioned in the market and crystalize targeted consumers insights
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
6. Team & Self Development
- Systematically and permanently conducts evaluation in order to develop performance and potential of subordinates.
- Consistently look for challenges and opportunities to improve business. Demonstrate a willingness to learn, to develop and to apply new knowledge, specific skills in other related business to expand spectrum of business understanding & management.
1. In Country Sample management process.
Yêu cầu công việc
Professional background/ Experience:
Education: Degree in Business/Marketing Management
Language skills: English: Advanced
Local Language: Fluent
At least 4 years of marketing management experience with a recognized top tier brand, with at least 3 years in product management;
Exposure to other marketing disciplines preferable, e.g. merchandising, brand communication, or sales experience;
Must have the ability to influence others within an organization. Result-oriented; Strong numerical skills;
Willing and able to travel on a regular basis
Industry: Preferably in retail/apparel/ fashion/ FW
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Opportunities to be trained in the professional environment to maximize your potential
- Regular team building and social events