Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Quan hệ đối ngoại :
We are looking for a SEO expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
SEO/SEM will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI
1. Creating a brand plan and brand strategy and ensuring all aspects of the product or companies marketing and activities align with the ethos and goals of the brand.
2. Researching consumer markets, monitoring market trends and identifying potential areas in which to invest, based upon consumer needs and spending habits
3. Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
4. Manage reviews, feedback from searching engines
5. Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
6. Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
7. Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
8. Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
9. The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills.
10. A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO.
11. A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO.
12. Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.