Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Quan hệ đối ngoại :
• Organizing events such as scientific events, workshop, conferences, seminars. Being MC or moderator as necessary. Event Organizer responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Pre-event: consultation and planning: design & printing, venue selection, agenda development and event flow, event registration, printing and shipping, budget management, related travel arrangements, staff briefing and task allocation, event follow-up, survey and reporting.
• On-site duties: ensuring proper set-up and signage, registration coordination, technical testing, speaker management, time management, photo/video, etc.
• Post-event: budget summary, event report, debrief
• Planning, developing and delivering activities for Vietnam Blockchain Club.
• Working closely with creative team to design marketing materials & merchandises.
• Coordinate with in-house Legal and Technical team to conduct Blockchain Research, Blockchain Knowledge Database and other Weekly Reports.
• Coordinate with Corporate Marketing and Business Development Management (BDM) team to synergy marketing activities within IBL.
• Write-up and translate PR articles as well as manage social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn) to maximize brand awareness.
• Design and maintain VBC social media channels. Being admin/key contact person on social media channels. Handling comments/negative feedback. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing activities.