Mô tả công việc
The Mechanical Engineer is responsible for a construction work activities done by EPC Contractor with
reviewing and monitoring schedule, quality, reliable, efficient, safe, and environmentally compatible
design, procurement, manufacturing, shipping and construction.
This position is responsible also for an inspection, witness and supervise of EPC’s Mechanical
construction, installation, testing and commissioning activities in the construction field. And this position
maintains manuals, procedures, historical information and inspection records ensuring adequate update
for the construction period. Assist in other areas of the construction as assigned. This position reports
directly to the Technical Director (Mechanical).
Duties and responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
• Inspect and Supervise construction personnel in the safe and efficient EPC work for the plant and
• Take the responsibility for the Mechanical portion of the EPC work including the design review and the
construction, installation, testing and commissioning.
• Coordinate with Owners Engineer (OE) and make a proper instruction to OE in order to reach the project
• Take the actions necessary to identify and develop a plan to mitigate the risks to the schedule delay,
poor quality, unsafe activities and so on.
• Maintain manuals, procedures, historical information and inspection records ensuring adequate
update for the construction period.
• Support relevant reporting activities as required by the Lenders, the insurers, the Sponsors and
compliance with all Legal Requirements.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Technical Director (Mechanical)