Pastry Chefchi nhánh công ty TNHH đầu tư bất động sản hòa bình – khách sạn novotel thái hà hà nội
Lượt xem: 304 | Ngày cập nhật: 01/01/2019 (3 năm trước)
Tỉnh thành tuyển dụng: Hà Nội
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: Đã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcPrimary Responsibilities
- To develop standard recipes which allow the restaurant to operate at an acceptable food cost.
- To maximize employee productivity in order to minimize payroll costs.
- To prepare, in conjunction with the outlet manager annual operating budgets which will form part of the business plan.
- To monitor all kitchen operating costs and take corrective action when necessary to reduce expenses.
- To establish culinary standards specific for the restaurant which meet the needs of the target market.
- To ensure that culinary standards comply with company and hotel policies and procedures and minimum standards.
- To use, wherever possible, locally and seasonally available products in menus and specials.
- To write specific and accurate product specifications and standard recipes for use in the computer.
- To write and update the relevant section of the departmental operations manual.
- To identify, in conjunction with Executive chef, market needs and trends.
- To monitor and analyze the menus and product of competitive restaurants.
- To develop menus, buffets <where applicable> and specials which meet the needs of the target market and are in line with the operating concept for the restaurant.
- To plan and implement in conjunction with the respective outlet manager an effective sales plan and food promotion.
- To assist recruitment and select culinary employees for the kitchen.
- To plan and implement effective skills training programs in conjunction with the training manager and departmental trainers.
- To maximize employee productivity and morale and consistently maintain discipline following hotel guidelines and local legislation.
- To maintain all hotel records and forms as prescribed by local hotel management and policies.
- To follow operating standards on the use of the computer.
- To respond to changes in the departmental function as dictated by the industry, company and hotel.
- Accept additional or temporary assignment as instructed by superior from time to time.
Safety, Quality & Environment Responsibilities:
• Know and applies Accor APACHE security and evacuation procedures (in case of fire, etc.)
• Ensures the safety of the people and property within the office
• Applies the ISO 9001/14001 quality certification requirements that impact his/her role
• Adhere and support Accor’s commitments to the Environment Charter (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc.) as well as Accor’s Planet 21 Charter and Commitments as applicable to the role,
• Monitor and oversight of Quality performances of your respective departments and teams following set annual objectives
Yêu cầu công việcProfile
Knowledge and Experience
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the hotel industry, preferred in international hotel chains
• Strong user knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office
• Strong knowledge in Pastry and Bakery kitchen
• Strong Knowledge in HACCP, Food Safety
• Knowledge in Food cost, how to write recipe in order to control quality
• Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of employees
• Serviced oriented with an eye for details
• Good teamworking skills and able to work effectively and contribute in a team
• Good presentation and influencing skills
• Multicultural awareness and able to work with people from diverse cultures
• Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively
• Ability to work independently and has good initiative under dynamic environment
• Self motivated and energetic
Quyền lợi được hưởng- In accordance to company policy
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí