Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Dịch vụ :
- To develop standard recipes which allow the restaurant to operate at an acceptable food cost.
- To maximize employee productivity in order to minimize payroll costs.
- To prepare, in conjunction with the outlet manager annual operating budgets which will form part of the business plan.
- To monitor all kitchen operating costs and take corrective action when necessary to reduce expenses.
- To establish culinary standards specific for the restaurant which meet the needs of the target market.
- To ensure that culinary standards comply with company and hotel policies and procedures and minimum standards.
- To use, wherever possible, locally and seasonally available products in menus and specials.
- To write specific and accurate product specifications and standard recipes for use in the computer.
- To write and update the relevant section of the departmental operations manual.
- To identify, in conjunction with Executive chef, market needs and trends.
- To monitor and analyze the menus and product of competitive restaurants.
- To develop menus, buffets <where applicable> and specials which meet the needs of the target market and are in line with the operating concept for the restaurant.
- To plan and implement in conjunction with the respective outlet manager an effective sales plan and food promotion.
- To assist recruitment and select culinary employees for the kitchen.
- To plan and implement effective skills training programs in conjunction with the training manager and departmental trainers.
- To maximize employee productivity and morale and consistently maintain discipline following hotel guidelines and local legislation.
- To maintain all hotel records and forms as prescribed by local hotel management and policies.
- To follow operating standards on the use of the computer.
- To respond to changes in the departmental function as dictated by the industry, company and hotel.
- Accept additional or temporary assignment as instructed by superior from time to time.
Safety, Quality & Environment Responsibilities:
• Know and applies Accor APACHE security and evacuation procedures (in case of fire, etc.)
• Ensures the safety of the people and property within the office
• Applies the ISO 9001/14001 quality certification requirements that impact his/her role
• Adhere and support Accor’s commitments to the Environment Charter (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc.) as well as Accor’s Planet 21 Charter and Commitments as applicable to the role,
• Monitor and oversight of Quality performances of your respective departments and teams following set annual objectives