- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Hành chính - Văn phòng
Giáo dục - Đào tạo
Mô tả công việc
Support for Students
• To bring the class to the correct teaching area in a timely, orderly manner and ensure that children arrive with a water bottle, hat wearing appropriate clothing. Make sure children are taken to and collected from specialist lessons on time.
• To actively participate in the delivery of the lesson – this could be at the discretion of the lead teacher (depending on the sport / activity) or help to ensure that a safe / effective learning environment is maintained.
• To be appropriately attired to ensure that the risk of injury to oneself or others is minimal (cap, trainers as a minimum).
• To stay with the class group for the entirety of each lesson (unless otherwise directed).
• Support the elements of competition, fair play, house system
• Escort students to and from the toilet where necessary.
• Escort any ill / injured students to the relevant nurse, stay with the students if necessary and ensure that the student returns after treatment, or, if the students stay with the nurse, inform the class teacher.
• Assist with EAL strategies under the direction of the lead teacher, or be proactive with EAL support in general to ensure all students are able to access the PE activities effectively.
• Take the group back to class in a timely, orderly manner, ensuring that the students are ready to focus on the next lesson.
As above, with the addition of:
• Be aware of the lesson content in the pool, and try (if safety allows) to engage any non –swimmers in appropriate activities on pool side.
• Assist with maintaining a safe environment in and around the pool area
• Oversee any students who need to get out of the pool during the lesson (toilet, illness, injury, etc)
• Be aware that there may be, at times, a need to offer in –water support during lessons (wherever possible, this will be communicated in advance of lessons)
Support for the Teacher
• Setting up for or clearing up after lessons. Organize and manage appropriate learning environment and resources.
• Run sport clubs/ ECAs under PE team’s timetable.
• Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, equal opportunities, health and safety, security, confidentiality data protection and reporting all concerns to the appropriate person.
• Follow the Code of conduct for behavior at all times: Classroom guidelines (golden rules, class dojo, green/yellow/ red cards), level of noise; keep the classroom environment clean and tidy.
• Playground: whistle to tidy up/ freeze, using the toys properly.
• Corridor/ Lunch hall: Be quiet and stay in line; Bell signal.
Support for Parents
• Establish constructive relationships with parents/carers.
• Supply information relating to sport activities.
• Assist the students sign-up.
• Offer translation in P/T conferences.
Support for the School
• Understanding and adhering to the schools ‘Good Behavior Policy
• Attend staff meetings, and other school events as deemed appropriate by the Head Teacher
• Share and contribute to ideas within the school.
• Contribute to the overall ethos /work/aims of the team and school.
Support for the Curriculum
• Be involved in an evaluation process and in-service training aimed at improving your performance in your role
• Deliver learning activities to students within agreed system of supervision, adjusting activities according to student response/ needs.
• Use ICT effectively to support learning activities and develop students’ competence and independence in its use.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Vietnamese only
• Degree/Diploma in Physical Education pedagogy
• At least 1 year’s relevant experience
• Detailed, well-organized and able to work independently to meet deadlines.
• Be competent swimmer and be able to teach stroke development work to small groups by themselves with teacher supervision.
• Able to communicate well with all levels of students; speak and understand English to a reasonable standard
• Good ICT skills including familiarity with MS Word and Powerpoint
• Ability to take responsibility and initiative
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary
- Accident insurance 24/7, annual health check, Lunch allowance
- 20 days full paid leave per year