- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcSupport PM to build quarterly and yearly product plan and strategy. Manage tiNi toys product portfolio and ensure new product development
Support PM to develop/source new product based on aligned plan & strategy
Optimize the performance of existing product in order to maximize gross profit margins across the product range
Support PM to develop, contract and implement the product portfolio by specified deadlines as agreed
Track competitor activities, act upon customer insights and market intelligence to deliver winning product onto the marketplace
Ensure that supplier contracts are negotiated at rates that meet market demand and customer expectations in order to meet margin targets
Manage product price and promotion campaign during product life cycle
Ensure that Sales, Trade Marketing and Merchandise teams are fully briefed on new products and fully aligned on all items/SKUs/design carried on for each specific distribution channels.
Working closely with demand planning and sale teams for the accurate forecast/volume ordered.
In Corporate with procurement team to ensure they proceed the shipment on time.
Prepare and conduct monthly sale performance review with Sale/Trade & merchandise teams to ensure enough MOH stock and propose promotion support if needed for slow moving items
Hit all production deadlines in timely manner to ensure optimized speed to market
Manage and maintain supplier relationships in order to drive cost reductions while continually achieving the highest level of quality material
Partner with Corp Marketing to plan and execute demand generation activities for tiNi Toys under the tiNi Group branding umbrella.
Support PM to build quarterly and yearly product plan and strategy licensed product portfolio and ensure new product development
Support PM to identify and build relationship/contract with potential licensors, maximize all opportunities to utilize license contract
Negotiate and finalize advantageous license terms for deals within the categories and proceed license agreements through legal to grow the value licensed categories
Follow up closely with related department to ensure we deliver forecast committed to licensors
Carefully monitor marketing activities and media schedule provided by licensors to ensure right product launch timing
Carefully monitor all marketing/advertising material & content from internal team to ensure the compliance follow licensor standard
Lead quarterly operation/execution planning with commercial leads and trade marketing to ensure we deliver committed wholesales by category
Other assigned tasks from managers
Yêu cầu công việc• University degree in Supply Chain Management, Materials Management, Production, Purchasing, Business Administration, Finance or other related field.
• Previous 3+ years’ experience on Procurement/Production/Business development in multinational FMCG company
• Licensing experience and branding experience is a plus
• Perform excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work effectively in a collaborative team
• Excellent supplier management, project management and negotiation skill
• Must be have excellent analytical skills, demonstrate initiative and possess the ability to lead effective meetings
• Must be capable of handling multiple projects at one time.
• Good knowledge of word, excel, and power point
• English fluency is an advantage.
• Problem-solving and Time management skill.
• Self-motivated approach to work and highly organized.
• Highly motivated and results orientated individual. Flexible, capable of working in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Bảo hiểm sức khỏe toàn diện cho từng cấp bậc
- 2 lần trong năm
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí