Chức vụ:Nhân viên
Kinh nghiệm:Không yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việc:Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp:Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính:Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển:Không giới hạn ứng viên
Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên IT phần mềm :
Specific duties and responsibilities include:
• Work with local managers to determine appropriate personnel system rights and permissions, and work with PATH IT to apply such rights and permissions.
• Responsible for deployment, management & maintenance of region’s IT infrastructure and connectivity.
• Respond to requests for technical assistance from on-site and country office staff in Hanoi, and other PATH locations in the region. Diagnose and resolve, or escalate where appropriate, such requests for assistance.
• Install, troubleshoot and maintain IT-specified hardware in Hanoi and other PATH locations within the region, such as servers, firewalls, network switches and routers, branch concentrators, etcetera. Work under the direction of senior PATH IT staff in this regard, where required;
• Oversee and supervise technical contractors/ consultants carrying out work for PATH throughout the region.
• Perform first and second-level troubleshooting and resolution of local user, network, PC, system and printer problems and virus issues. Accept and work on escalation requests from site IT assistants in the field.
• Perform IT site surveys and audits for site expansions, new locations, technology additions, as well as site moves, adds and changes for PCs, systems, networks.
• Assist with getting technical equipment shipped to the site, and work with local shipping agencies and customs to that effect.
• Perform new user orientation for PATH systems, software, hardware and IT processes where applicable and refresher training for existing users when necessary;
• Liaise with local technical vendors and service providers in Hanoi and other PATH locations within the region on technical issues, and report on these issues.
• Advise senior PATH IT staff and management on public and private infrastructure matters in the region.
• Staying current with, and report on, site hardware/software, changes and updates.
• Ensure compliance with ICT policy across the region as well as use of PATH’s standardized hardware and software.
• Acting as performance leader (and possibly team lead) for other IT personnel who may be associated with PATH project offices throughout the RSA’s geography.
Yêu cầu công việc
Required Experience and Skills:
• Four years’ training at an accredited school, with a concentration in systems or information technology courses, with certification or degree as proof of program matriculation;
• CCNA certification desirable.
• Seven (or greater) years experience in systems administration and troubleshooting/maintaining PC, system, or network hardware and software issues at an organization of similar technical complexity or size.
• Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft PC operating systems, Office 365, Windows Server Administration and networking technologies, such as VPN, firewalls, and various LAN technologies.
• Knowledge of TCP/IP networking sufficient to design, implement and troubleshoot small- medium networks.
• Meraki knowledge/ experience desirable.
• Demonstrated interpersonal and the ability to work with all levels of staff within the organization;
• Strong customer-service work ethic. Ability to explain technical concepts and procedures to non-users.
• Ability to work independently and within a team with little direct supervision.
• Able to work with PATH employees and contractors of various cultures and nationalities.
• Strong learning and excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
• A working knowledge of Chinese (Mandarin) language is desirable, but not essential.
• Strong analytic and problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
• Ability to lift 40-50 pounds (20-25kg) of equipment with or without an accommodation.
Please submit a cover letter with your resume in one document describing your interest in this position and how you meet the requirements. Application materials must be submitted in English and applicants must have legal authorization to work in Vietnam to be considered and confirm this in their cover letter. PATH offers a highly dynamic work environment and provides competitive compensation and benefits based on experience. Salary and benefit package are paid in VND.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive compensation and benefits based on experience
- Outpatient allowance plus hospitalization health insurance for employees and dependents
- highly dynamic work environment