Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Quản trị kinh doanh :
50% of Sale Admin:
· Process order via email or phone.
· Check data accuracy in orders and invoices.
· Contact with customers to obtain missing information or answer queries.
· Maintain and update sales and customer records.
· Support the sales office in handling enquiries and quotations, as well as order processing
· Prepare quotation, delivery orders, shipping, import and export documentation
· Maintain all customer enquiries and orders’ status / records
· Liaise with Customers and internal department on orders and delivery schedules
· Coordinating with Finance department on invoicing issues
· Monitor and follow up on accounts receivable
· Develop monthly sales reports.
· Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations.
· Stay up to date with new products and features.
· Assist in other support as request by Head of Department.
50% of Order Processing & Delivery Officer
· Issue Material Requisition after confirming Sale Contract from CS
· Cross check with Purchaser for inventory before sending MR to Purchaser
· Arrange delivery to customer, manage delivery process to make sure goods come on time, truck come on time
· Mornitor and evaluation of all order processing and delivery issues
· Process all related doccument: Delivery Note, CO, CQ, CW.
· Ensuring an appropriate order flow with the compliance to organizational policies.
· Handle goods return process, provide order deliveries to warehouse operations for shipping purpose (picking / packing / invoicing)
· Coordinate with related department to prepare transportation and carton (if any)