Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Kiến trúc - Tk nội thất :
A bespoke interior design practice are looking to expand their Vietnam office and are on the lookout for hospitality experienced Interior Designers to join their expanding team, working on international projects. If you are looking to work on top end interior hotel, resort, restaurant or bar projects and want to be part of a diverse team in Vietnam, then this could be the role for you!
This position would be perfect for a designer who has around 7-10 years of international experience and who has worked on hospitality projects previously. Whilst this role is design led, there is also a requirement for a strong technical ability utilizing mainly AutoCAD and Photoshop. 3D skills will also be helpful here with view to leading the 3D team.
This is an urgent requirement in Vietnam for a design led candidate with hotel and restaurant design experience and ideally a candidate would be able to start immediately.
- Specific interior design experience within hospitality interiors, around 7-10 years.
- Strong design and technical skills required
- Competitive salary package will be discussed separately
This design firm has an excellent reputation within the hospitality sector and provides interior design solutions to some of the most luxurious and unique hotel and leisure projects in the Europe, the Middle East and the Asia Pacific Region.
• To be team leader to develop the design through starting point to build reality, for assigned projects.
• Work closely with Design Director to develop a suitable design for the projects.
• Plan projects and subordinate designer workflows.
• Clarify scope of work, prepare schedule and ensure the projects are kept within schedule.
• Prepare presentations for client, consultant and/or relevant parties.
• Liaise with necessary consultants regarding the project and to discuss and carefully consider how to incorporate their comments into our design.
• Work with the presentation and 3D Visual Team to develop a concept sketch into a developed 3D design.
• To visualize design ideas in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketch-up, Illustrator, physical model and/or other suitable media.
• Research via Internet, magazine, books etc. for relevant information needed for a project.
• To be able to produce detail drawings for production of the interiors.
• To specify suitable and international standard material finishes.