- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Việc làm bán hàng
Mô tả công việc1. Summary:
· Contribute to a solid foundation for the product long-term growth - through increasing awareness among Health Care Professionals on the important roles of improving quality of life.
· To build the confidence level of HCPs on recommendation of designed products.
· Assure consistent demand growth and achievement of business goals & targets in assigned territories by identifying opportunities and gaining new business while maintaining and growing existing business.
2. Core Job Responsibilities:
1. Territory Management
· Develop customer database with detailed records of hospital/ health center/ target organization/ health care professionals, etc.
· Evaluate, classify, and identify precise target customers. Prioritize potential territories.
· Establish & maintain close relationship with key accounts through ensuring company services meet their requirements.
· Monitor market trends and competitor activity in assigned territory.
· Collect and report Market intelligence to Supervisor & Marketing team.
2. Planning and organizing:
· Utilize customer database for preparing weekly & monthly working plan, daily detailing calls, resource allocation plan, or direct-to-consumer marketing activities.
3. Business development
· Develop new business opportunities with existing and potential clients.
· Ensure good execution of all Sales & Marketing programs in assigned territory. Strictly track and provide feedback on the programs to upper levels.
· Implement effective daily sales calls and maintain records. Address product complaints in a timely manner.
· Harmonize diversified activities (product presentation, consultation…) in various relating fields: hospital, health center, kindergarten, food shop, supermarket, and other consumer organization i.e. patient society, elderly society, mother society.
· Well update of product knowledge, as well as health care scientific backgrounds.
· Manage Company, department reports in a timely and correct manner.
· Ensure activities to comply with Company Business Code of Conduct and all local applicable laws within scope of function responsibility.
· Carry special work as assigned by Management.
Yêu cầu công việcWorking experience in healthcare/wellness industry
· Customer focus
· Time management
· Persuasiveness/ Sales-oriented ability
Continuous improvement behavior
Quyền lợi được hưởng- 13th month salary
- On-boarding Training Program
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí