- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Sản xuất - Vận hành sản xuất
Dầu khí - Địa chất
Mô tả công việc
- 04 Available Spots.
The position calls for working as an Instrumentation & Control engineer in Instrumentation & Control Department, with responsibilities of:
- Preparing Instrumentation specifications, data sheets, requisitions, technical bid evaluation, calculation sheets, drawings, and bill of materials/quantities.
- Coordinating with clients, other departments, subcontractors and vendors to obtain target quality, and schedule.
- Supervising and implementing instrument installation, loop check, function test and commissioning works at construction site with client witness.
- Trouble shooting and maintenance of various pneumatic and electrical instruments and control system.
- Report to Supervisor, Lead Engineer, and Department Manager.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor’s degree in Instrumentation, Automatic Control, Automation or equivalent.
- Good English communication skills.
- High motivation for work, and willing to work at sites and/or overseas.
- Experiences of any instrumentation and control system engineering, operation or maintenance in oil and gas, power plant projects are preferred.
Following backgrounds, experiences are advantages:
• Have knowledge and technologies of instrumentation and control system such as Field Instruments / Control Valves / Analytical Instruments / DCS / PLC / Safety Instrumented System.
• Familiar with packages (Compressors, Furnace, Boiler, etc) and packaged instrumentation & control system.
• Knowledge and experiences in installation design, material selection and site supervision of construction works.
• Knowledge of standard international styles for business communication and experience in the preparation of business and technical correspondences.
• Knowledge and experiences of evaluation of vendor proposals for instrumentation and control system
• Good skill at Autocad, MS Office and familiar with INtools (SPI) and 3D PDS Modeling.
• Familiar with instrument tools such as HART communicator, FLUKE, Multi-meter, etc.
• Site experiences in loop check, function test, commissioning, and start-up works.
• Hand on skill on fixing of faults of instruments and control systems.
Benefits when working with us
- Competitive salary package
- Professional and active working environment *********
- Annual health check & Accident insurance 24/24
- Participation in company activities: Company tour, New year party, Football champion ship
- For more information, please visit our website at *********
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary; rewarding initiative and creativity
- Training opportunities to develop your career at a leading global engineering company
- Gain valuable experience in a friendly and professional business environment