- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: 2 - 5 năm kinh nghiệm
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Đại học trở lên
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 1 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Giáo dục - Đào tạo
Mô tả công việcRoles & Responsibilities:
Student & Parent Management
- Conduct interviews and entrance exams with prospective students
- Manage all aspects of student achievement and progress, including assessment, homework, attendance, etc.
- Evaluate student performance in order to identify learning needs and provide intervention support
- Conduct counseling with parents to report on students’ behavioral and academic progress
- Provide guidance to students on academic goals and educational issues
- Be accountable for student enrollment
Academic and Teacher Management
- Conduct regular class observations in order to evaluate teachers, provide training support and coaching, and monitor student leveling as well as curriculum implementation status
- Plan, assist, and conduct Help Center assigned by center manager
- Manage all aspects of STEP UP smart class operations, including student and teacher data, class routines, smart board/tablet maintenance, etc.
- Conduct regular meetings with Native Teachers (NTs) and Homeroom Learning Coordinators (HLCs) regarding student achievement, center policies, etc.
- Plan and host campus-wide events, such as monthly assemblies, student orientation, end-of-course ceremony, etc.
- Perform administrative duties such as class scheduling, communication liaison between teachers and administrators, etc
· (Tuesday~Sunday, Monday and Tuesday morning off).
. Tue: 4:00 pm-20:00 pm
· Wed-Fri: 10:00 am – 20:00 pm
. Sat-Sun: 8:00am - 18:00pm
· Total of 43 hours a week
Yêu cầu công việcQualification:
- BA in English (University Degree)
- English Proficiency Certificate (preferred), at least IELTS score 7.0 or equivalent.
- Have at least 1.5 years of teaching experience at an English Language Center
- Have at least 2-year experience of academic management position or center/operation management position.
- Can-do attitude; Communication skills
- Team work; Stress tolerance
- Language: Excellent English and Vietnamese (4 skills), Upper-Intermediate
- Computer: Good at MS-Office
- Other requirements: available for evenings and weekend classes, in good health condition, active, adaptable and flexible; Teaching experience (preferred)
- Applicants must possess a genuine interest in the academic, social, and emotional growth of children, exhibit maturity and a positive attitude, and be willing to serve as a role model for students
Quyền lợi được hưởngSalary: 15,000,000 - 25,000,000 + welfare according companys policy
- Full-time staff
- Insurances: HI, SI
- Bonus, Annual leave Company trip, other benefits according to company policy.
- International environment and Trained by international educators
Hồ sơ bao gồm- Đơn xin việc.
- Sơ yếu lý lịch.
- Hộ khẩu, chứng minh nhân dân và giấy khám sức khoẻ.
- Các bằng cấp có liên quan.
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí