Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Hành chính - Văn phòng :
1. Job purpose: The Administrative Assistant (AA) provides administrative support for the activities and operations of the ASU Representative Office. The duties include general clerical, receptionist, and administrative support.
2. Reporting lines:
a. Position reports to: The Country Director (CD)
b. Staff reporting to this post: N/A
3. Type of employment: Full-Time
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide receptionist services including:
• Maintain the front desk and reception area as well as the conference room;
• Act as the primary contact for the office;
• Greet, assist, and show visitors the office or escort them to the conference room;
• Direct calls and respond to general inquiries;
• Perform general clerical duties to include, but not limited to, photocopying, mailing, and filing;
• Sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including mails and emails;
• Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences, and conference calls; and
• Update and maintain ASU contacts when necessary.
2. Provide administrative assistance including
• Order stationary and business cards for the team;
• Manage and maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies and refreshments;
• Support updating the Emloyee Handbook of the office.
• Support New Staff Hiring and Staff Leaving Procedure mentioned in the checklist
• Assist the CD in developing the working schedules of the ASU senior management when they are in Vietnam;
• Translate ASU general documents such as press releases, ASU on the news, etc.; and
• Assist with logistics arrangements related to the ASU general events and activities.
3. Support office finance
• Manage office operation cost
• Follow up with vendors of office operation
• Organize monthly receipts of CD and Associate Managing Director/Chief of Staffs
4. Perform other duties
• Communicate in a timely manner;
• Demonstrate commitment to the ASU mission and promote the ASU image and reputation in Vietnam; and
• Other duties as assigned by the CD.