Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Marketing - PR :
Marketing assistants support the work of marketing managers and executives on projects directed at maximising company profits and developing sales strategies or marketing campaigns.
Strategic & Creative Coordination
• Coordinate Marketing Team member to enhance the flow of work and effective result for organization.
• Explore different ways to improvise and increase the sales of the existing products thereby ensuring that the marketing goals are achieved as designed by the company
• Be able to create, develop and implement different strategies to market the new products and BU brand name in a strong manner
• Deploy, supervise and analyse all marketing activities follow as strategy and company regulations.
• Maximize the profitability of the company by suggesting and recommending new marketing strategies
Develop Market and Product Supervise
• Study & Research, analyse & judge, research & develop market, competitor, and strategic products.
• Define demand, behavior from all targeted customers
• Implement new developmental programs for upcoming products. (NPD)
• Satisfy customer demand under position’s responsibilities.
• Connect with all other departments on all marketing plan to ensure the best effectiveness
• Maintain relationships with all partners and VIP customers.
Enhance Branding Value
• Organize and spread all events, activation activities to attract customers, partners and communities.
• Execute different marketing campaigns to promote the products via Different Marketing channels
• Support in branding activities to enhance Brand value for Company
• Do all marketing & communication activities to spread the true and reasonable company image to target customers.
• Manage all printings, POSM, marketing documentaries to fit with company brand guideline.
• Takes care of all meeting and marketing department notes
• Supervise MKT objectives’ timeline to make real achievement for MKT manager.
• Organise and host all marketing presentation & customer visits.
• Support other marketing activities
Do analysis and report
• Do report in time, follow as functions, missions and whenever needs.
• Do all reports and analytics relate to marketing activities