- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc• Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role eg. AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting etc.
• Be responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations.
• Be responsible for PIT, CIT & Internal/external Audit.
• Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
• Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
• Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting for submission to BOD (Board of Directors).
• Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries .
• Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
• Issue project cost reports for review and approval.
• Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
• Report to BOM the monthly variance
• Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost-overruns.
• Work consultatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives.
Yêu cầu công việc• Bachelor degree in accounting/Finance
• Comprehensive knowledge in accounting and tax, experience in dealing with tax department.
• Experience in working with auditors.
• Computer skills: Good at Word, Excel, power point
• Knowledge of ERP is plus
• At least 7 years working experience in accounting as General Accountant, and chief accountant.
• Can be communication in English.
• Hard working, Honesty, Self-responsibility.
• Good coordination / communication with other people
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Attractive salary and bonus
- Professional and international working environment
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí