Mô tả công việc
- Lead, manage and coordinate risk and compliance assurance activities.
- Guide and support RMIT leaders in meeting their accountabilities under policy governance, risk and compliance frameworks.
- Identify, and exchange of good practices across the University.
- Manage the implementation of risk management frameworks and processes.
- Lead risk assurance and review activities. Where gaps or weaknesses are identified, propose practical recommendations to enhance the management of the risks.
- Support and contribute to the preparation and execution of work plans (including risk assessments) and audit programs for Internal Audit engagements and reviews.
- Deliver information and training to implementation of compliance and risk frameworks.
- Represent RMIT in relevant forums and prepare submissions and recommendations to government and regulatory agencies, as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Attractive salary package and allowances
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private premium medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum
- Education fee support for staff dependents after a qualifying period
TO FIND OUT MORE
For further information about this role, please click on the link below:
If English is not your native language then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard at a BULATS Advanced level (BULATS score 75), equivalent to IELTS (General) 6.5. RMIT Vietnam will require you to complete a BULATS test to assess your level of English before an offer of employment can be made.
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on 13 January 2019