Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Kiến trúc - Tk nội thất :
• Monitors construction schedule, and keeps track of progress and alerts the Main Contractor & Project Team to conditions that may lead to delays in the completion of work or when the construction schedule falls behind.
• Lead the Project Team to make sure construction activities are complied with specs, approved drawings, approved works method statement, approved materials, and authority requirements.
• Review construction documents, materials submission and report to PM for approval.
• Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building & safety regulations.
• Communicates/Coordinate with Consultants regarding the daily progress and problems associated with construction.
• Predict and monitor Construction Risks (manpower, cost trend, market trend, etc) and report to PM.
• Provides documentation and written record as to the progress, site problems, solutions, inspections, change orders, Meetings, shop drawings, materials, and other items that reflect the progress or lack of.
• Receives and responds to the Contractor for information and coordinates those MC’s requests with Consultants.
• Reviews changes as submitted by the Contractor (with Consultants’ comments) and report to PM for approval.
• Attends Meetings (progress meeting; coordinate meeting; etc)
• Observes test required by the contract documents and/or as part of systems operations.
• Maintains records on the construction site in an orderly manner, including correspondence, contract documents, change orders, reports of meetings, product data, drawings, etc.
• Certify work done and Reviews request for payment.
• Provides a record of any occurrence of work that might result in a claim for a Change Order.
• Control Consultants’ activities following Contract of Service provider.
• Reviews the Construction Defect List to be completed with the Contractor and Consultants for certifying the Certificate of Completion.
• Manages transfer/handover stage.