MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
WORK LOCATION: 33 Le Trung Nghia, Ward 12, Tan Binh District, Ward 12, HCMC, Vietnam
DIRECTLY REPORTING TO: Vietnam Operations Manager
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF ROLE
The purpose of the Customer Care & Operations Executive role is to manage customer expectations and to ensure that all problems / questions of the clients are quickly and proactively resolved, to organize all aspects of tour operations involving visa request from scheduling, booking to monitoring and control as well as a variety of administrative duties that support information and presentation of a
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
• Gather information about the clients from all NON CORE suppliers (to update agents)
• Confirm every booking with NON CORE supplier 3 day prior client’s arrival
• Pre-empt difficult clients, quickly identify customer problems, resolve them within their authority or,
for complex problems, direct to appropriate teams or authorized persons.
• Work closely with Operations, Reservation, Sales or other departments, and assist them by explaining
clients’ situations or advising solutions
• Greet groups as per SOP and assist in special circumstances, including emergencies by visiting airport
or hospital any time, hospitality desk, check-in, check out, …
• Issue incident reports to assist with insurance claims
Relationship Management and Reporting
• Gather and analyse clients’ questionnaires and feedback to investigate problems and report solutions
• Report to the travel agents instantly with an update about clients or their feedback when they are on the ground as well as after they return home
• Report to the staff in Head Office and Regional Offices regarding the problems in an effort to stop them
from happening again.
• Incident report as required
• Report as requested on VIP client visits, major incidents, actions for improvement and any Operations
• Maintain relationship with travel agents / wholesalers and special services
• Maintain relationship with pax clients
• Co-operate with Sales and Product Department to develop service improvement opportunities.
• Manage cycle basement and mechanic team. Prepare all cycling equipment for groups.
• Book relevant services including special gifts, document deliver
• Order stationary, deliver postage and courier
• In – charge additional services
- Attractive salary and bonus - Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws - Good chance to study and develop career path stably