- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Xuất - nhập khẩu
Vận tải - Lái xe
Mô tả công việc
External customer service – Hai Phong Area
• Process customer orders coming to Hai Phong plant: inventory check and transport arrangement communication with customers, credit check coordination with finance, transport arrangement with vendor.
• Receive and handling customer complaints (internal and external) including: receipt of customer complaints, pursue internal investigation and solution proposal of SC team, reply to customers, complaint filing and statistics for Logistics Supervisor’s reporting in OEMBR
Export customer service – GMP/Oversea marine and Opcos
• Process Interco orders (GMP, export orders to Opcos) from order receipt, inventory check, delivery communication with Opcos customers, transport/custom clearance arrangement for the delivery, problem-solving communication with Opcos and other Vietnam SC teams.
• Transport and clearance arrangement: work with local vendor(s) on transport/delivery arrangement and custom clearance to propose the most cost-effective and efficient solution to customers. Communicate with Opcos customers to secure the OTIF service for received orders.
• Coordinate with Opcos and GMP customers to obtain the monthly rolling forecast by SKUs and feed it to SC planner for material and production planning.
Transport and forwarding service payment
• Make payment request for all transportation services and product import/purchase (GMP & Exporting) as guided by P2P process.
• Make sure sufficient documentation and filing of related documents for future external/internal audits.
Logistics Operation reporting
• Participate the monthly physical stock-take (with participation of WH Keeper; security guards and other assigned participant)
• Make discrepancy report and ensure the stock reconciliation is made on timely manner for HP plant. Input actual count data of other stock points into reconcile report (Act vs Book) and send to Log Supervisor & Stock point’s CSOs for stock reconciliation.
• Make other logistics related reports in case needed as required
Customer service level statistics and reporting
• Keep track on SLA for whole country: MOQ; Lead-time Violation & exception check list, consolidate and send to Logistics Supervisor for review & communication with other related team.
• Consolidate the data on received and served orders and complete the OTIF report for Hai Phong area and Vietnam (as assigned). Perform root cause analysis on missed orders with other CLVL teams and withdraw the corrective/preventive action to secure targeted OTIF level and achieve customer satisfaction.
SAP & SW data input
• Be responsible for ON-TIME-IN-FULL & accurate data input into SAP system & Smart WH for all activities occurred during the normal operation of Haiphong stock points (including Input physical stock count of HP WH into SW (Inventory statistics module) on monthly basic right after stock reconciliation completed)
Yêu cầu công việc
• University graduate (major in Foreign Trade, Economics, Maritime is preferable);
• More than 1 year experience in customer service, or logistics/warehouse management;
• Good command in English/Vietnamese (both in oral, written & communication);
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office application (eg: Excel, Outlook)
• Well-organized and detailed;
• Customer-oriented and strong negotiation;
• Be patient, active, responsibilities, hard working and accurate at work;
• Ability to work under high pressure and strict deadlines;
• Good interpersonal skills.
How to apply
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the following documents:
(1) their resumes (in English);
(2) notarized copy of qualification certificates and
(3) an application letter (in English) via VietnamWorks through Jan 18th 2019
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Company s Policy