Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Hóa học - Sinh học :
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION:
1. Establish, implement, maintain and update food safety management system is in accordance with BRC & ISO 17025, FSMA
2. Arrange relevant training and education of the food safety to team member and new comer on food safety
3. Report to quality manager the effectiveness and suitability of the food safety management system and laboratory quality management system for review as a basis for improvement of the system
4. Verify the compliance of food safety management system
5. Updating country legislation regarding food safety.
6. Conduct facility audit
7. Handling pest control.
8. Release product
9. Updating customer requirements
10. Supplier questionnaire
11. Handling customer complaint.
12. Handling second & third party audit.
13. Supplier audit.
A. ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY:
1. Ensure that the food safety & laboratory management system is established, implemented, maintained and updated.
2. Ensure that customer question is returned in time and accurately.
3. Ensure that food safety regulation is implemented and complied.
4. Ensure the internal audit to be conducted and no NC repeated.
5. Reviewing trends in monitoring results that may indicate development towards loss of control
6. Follow up and reviewing corrective actions taken to ensure that they are effective.
7. Ensure there is no internal and internal document is used that are obsolete.
8. Ensure the foods safety legislation to be updated as well as customer requirement.
9. Ensure customer complaint is handled properly.
10. Handling customer audit and follow up the corrective action.
11. Ensure supplier audit is conducted as schedule and approve supplier, follow up corrective action
12. Handle the works of technical in charge staff/ quality manager when they absent as assigned
13. Ensure that the solidarity & co-operation with the others in department is maintained
14. Ensure that all company properties (including technology, hardware…) is not distributed to outside partners & commit to follow company regulation on confidential information
15. Ensure that all relevant records to be kept accurately
16. Ensure final inspection is analyze accuracy and pre-dispatch is checked correctly & released timely.
1. Request to provide adequate resources for the establishment, implementation, maintenance and updating of the food safety management system.
2. Request to provide the adequate training food safety team member.
3. Communicate with concerned department and asking for corrective action/ correction relevant food safety & laboratory management system
C. JOB DESCRIPTION:
1) Daily job/ Công việc hàng ngày
- Verify the compliance of food safety and laboratory management system.
- Follow up corrective action.
- Check the final inspection, pre-dispatch’s record
- Release product
2) Monthly job:/ Công việc hàng tháng
- Report to department head the monitoring quality object, non-conformity, corrective action
- Conduct facility audit and food safety meeting.
- Verify record of food safety compliance & quality.
- Report to relevant department the customer complaint.
3) None-periodic job/ công việc không thường xuyên
- Update document and distribute/retrieve document.
- Support QA /QCstaff in lab department and others.
- Training to new employee on food safety policy
- Conduct internal audit
- Handling customer complaint
- Supplier questionnaire
- Supplier audit
REPORT TO: Quality Manager