Địa chỉ: Floor 8, HM Town Building, 412 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Ward 5, District 3, HCMC
Quy mô: Đang cập nhật
Mô tả công ty
Forbes is one of the world's leading business and financial news platforms with a mission of providing insight and information to ensure the success of its readers. It is one of the most trusted, recognized and influential brands in business journalism worldwide and is currently in the process of launching a local language publication for the Vietnamese market. This publication will blend international and regional news, along with locally generated content, on the success and challenges facing the Vietnamese market.
- Plan and execute weekly and monthly digital marketing campaigns and activities: (Google ads; Facebook ads; Email marketing) - Collaborate with design team to develop promotional content for digital platforms - Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular reports - Supervise and promote e-magazine platform - Participate in magazine promoting and displaying activities - Support other aspects of brand marketing, as and when required. Catch up marketing online sales, digital marketing trend. - Other tasks by Marketing Manager
Event responsibilities: Supports all aspects of the running and management of Forbes Vietnam events including: - Event planning and delivery - Project management - Event logistics - Budget management - Assisting sales in development and monetization of sponsorship opportunities for event - Client liaison (internal & external parties) - Supplier management - Handling guest list, invitations & event materials - Onsite event management - Post event analysis & reporting Marketing responsibilities: - Assists in executing Forbes marketing strategy, including brand development and competitive research - Work with Content, Sales, Marketing and distribution team to maximize and ensure the quality of the Forbes brand - Participates in internal meetings to discuss sales, distribution and marketing strategies, new ideas, and brings an “out of the box” approach to problem solving. - Other tasks by CEO.
- Plan and manage guest list: call RSVP, follow up sending invitation to guest, analyze guest status, input and update company database after events - Research on partners, direct competitors, related events, events of Forbes Asia & US, event guest’s interest, build and contribute ideas for event team - Manage and training volunteer for check-in area at each event - Manage tickets sale agency , conduct ticket sale plan, manage Forbess ticket channel and report sales revenue - Handle email account to interact with guests (reply email & coordinate with other departments to solve the issues of requirements for guests) - Handle event hotline/call center/customer service of event team to interact with all customer - Other tasks requested by Event Manager
Thiết kế - Mỹ thuật, Báo chí - Truyền hình, In ấn - Xuất bản
Hồ Chí Minh
Toàn thời gian cố định
Không yêu cầu
- Develop and execute Forbes marketing activity, including brand development, public relations, activation and competitive research; - Actively liaise with local business community to develop Forbes branding; - Work with content, sales, events and distribution team to maximize and ensure the quality of the branding marketing; - Design and produce marketing communications (print, digital and video) pieces for Forbes Vietnam’s marketing campaigns. - Participate in internal meetings to discuss distribution and marketing activities, new ideas, and brings an “out of the box” approach to problem solving; - Develop and support to monitor a marketing plan and budget; - Monitor the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and other POSMs; - Coordinate with distribution and agency to foster, develop and maintain high-end points of distribution in c-level establishments such as resorts, business class lounges, 5-star hotels and the like; - Understand implementation among digital and brand marketing in creative strategy; - Video Editing; - Digital and Web: Be able to effectively visualize and create concepts into the end product, giving direction on photography style, imagery, typography, iconography, and navigation optimized for web; - Ensure greater engagement among offline and online community; - Knowledge of digital in general and models of CPM, CPC, CPA on marketing application; - Other ad hoc tasks as and when required.
- Manage diaries and remind daily schedule (meetings, appointments, business trips…) - Able to take notes and recap meetings fully and speedily - Book and arrange travel, transportation and accommodation - Manage and input VIP and guest database - Collect and fill in expenses claim procedure - Assist with projects by researching or conducting reports - Implement and maintain other administrative tasks - Support in Digital Marketing activities and report on website traffic flow - Other tasks by CEO
Video edit Get responsibility to create content for digital video; Get responsibility about activities relating to the events of Forbes Vietnam to support event marketing and create content; Edit color video, sound and postproduction to create finished products; Provide ideas of designing, editing, processing, and constructing video on news entertainment, media products as company strategy; Other tasks requested by Executive Editor. Web design Brand: Work with the marketing team and event team to develop added value artwork and creative concepts Design, develop, maintain and update all web platforms including corporate websites, microsite, and social media outlets Work closely with local and international editors to implement the magazine’s unique visual identity Work with illustrators and photographers to ensure an international quality of design and presentation Digital: Responsible for the creation of all online visual design, including visual concept, banners, web site layout and icon design. Design graphic interface for website and mobile devices. Design layouts of website/application. Design UI & UX for Web Applications and mobile Web apps Collaborate with frontend developers to create professional and UX-optimized products Constantly research & learn more to improve your UI/UX knowledge
- Managing, monitoring and developing all website source codes of Forbes Vietnam, direct maintenance or finding vendors to maintain source codes: news website, event system, distribution system, CRM, images managing system. - Managing and maintenance all Forbes Vietnam Servers: File Servers, Web servers (internal and external): managing, operating, back up. - Managing and monitor company local network and news website infrastructure. - IT office support. - Managing Forbes Vietnam domains, email system. - Other tasks by HR or Digital Executive Editor.
Quan hệ đối ngoại, Marketing - PR, Báo chí - Truyền hình
Hồ Chí Minh
Toàn thời gian cố định
Không yêu cầu
Job Responsibilities: - Manage online advertising activities across all channel such as Google ads, Facebook ads, Youtube - Create/add/manage Facebook ads on a weekly basis - Managing the company email marketing campaigns and communicating company brands through email marketing - Conduct market and competitors analysis - Support in preparing interesting written copy and upload approved marketing material for company’s website and social media site - Support other aspects of brand marketing when required - Other tasks assigned by Marketing Manager
• Work with both the editorial staffs and reporters to assist in the translation of international content into top-quality, local language content that captures both spirit and style of the original article; • Work closely with the executive editor to assist in ensuring that translated material is in line with the Forbes brand; • Assist in conducting and excuting Forbes events when needed; • Maintain a level of integrity and honesty that is reflective of the Forbes brand. • As a member of a compact and solid content team, you are responsible for the translation of international content from Forbes US and Forbes Asia magazines for the magazine and the online edition of Forbes Vietnam; • Report directly to the international content editor and the executive editor of Forbes Vietnam.