Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Khách sạn - Nhà hàng :
• Monitor front office personnel to ensure guests receive prompt, cordial attention and personal recognition
• Supervise the Front Office team to ensure optimum occupancy and average room rate for the purpose of maximizing revenue
• Monitor Front Office, and particularly Guest Relations personnel, to ensure priority members known repeat guests and other VIPs receive special attention and recognition
• Promote Inter-Hotel sales and in-house facilities and monitors Front Office Marketing techniques in line with FIT marketing program
• Maintain inter-departmental relationships to ensure seamless customer service
• Assume overall responsibility for maintaining standards to ensure furnishings facilities and equipment are clean, in good repair and well maintained
• Schedule and regularly conducts routine inspections of areas under his/her control
• Maintain knowledge of credit policies and procedures and liaise closely with Finance Department to ensure that credit procedures are properly carried out
• Know system recovery procedures
• Interpret computer reports
• Compile statistics for front office and provide reports relating to that area
• Continually check the accuracy of room count
• Approve upgrades and special amenities
• Maintain appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniforms, appearance and posture of departmental employees
• Conduct comprehensive monthly departmental meetings to include a review of procedures and events which warrants special handling and detailed information
• Communicate to the General Manager of his/her delegate all information likely to be of interest to them such as the expected arrival and departure of VIPs and all other pertinent information
• Maintain all procedures and adheres to them within the ICHG guidelines; in particular with emphasis on hotel credit policy.
• In conjunction with the Emergency Response Team prepare emergency procedures upon advice from relevant authority that cover such emergencies as Fire, Power Outrage, Bomb Threat, Cyclone Warnings, etc
• Prepares efficient work schedule for Front Office Staff, arranging holidays and vacation, taking into consideration project occupancy and forecasts and any large group movements, especially those with early or late arrivals or departures
• Works with Human Resources on manpower planning and management needs
• Works with Director of Finance in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget.
• Be responsible in keeping our property safe and secure, to participate in any hotel activity related to Fire Life safety.
• Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time.